First impressions are important

Start from the beginning

Clem smiles and sits down cross legged on the ground, AJ copying the movement readying themselves for something interesting, something so rare to come by in the hell they live in now...a true moment to relax, to feel human. Louis and Sophie smile and giggle quietly to themselves as they whisper about something, a song to play Clem presumes, although from where she's sitting Clem does have to admit these two would make a rather cute couple..not like she knows anything about how relationships really work, I mean every relationship she's ever witnessed in this hellscape has fallen apart...all except one.
Clementine can't help but smile at the thought of how Javier, Kate and Gabe are doing, hopefully they got Richmond up and running again and are running it the right way. Knowing Javi he'd make sure of it. She cant help but wonder if Javi and Kate decided to have a baby, or if Gabe is still playing that card game...or if any of them are still alive. She'd like to have hope they are but like this world has shown her multiple times before hope is for suckers. In her peripheral vision she sees AJ shuffle closer to her and Sophie and Louis get into a more focused posture indicating they're about to start, she watches on curiously as Louis begins to play a soulful melody and hum along to the tune.
(*note play song along with lyrics if you like*)

Louis:
Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah

Sophie:
The situation turned around enough to figure out
That someone else has let you down

Clem's eyes widen as Sophie's timid but soft melodious voice starts off the song, AJ looks to her with equally wide eyes.

Both:
so many times
I don't know why

Sophie:
But I know we can make it
As long as you say it

The beat becomes stronger as Louis's low soothing voice couples well with Sophie's slowly growing in strength tone

Both:
So tell me that you love me, yeah
And tell me that I take your breath away
Maybe if you take one more
Then, I would know for sure
There's nothing left to say
Tell me that you love me anyway

Sophie:
So tell me that you love me anyway

Both:
Whoa, oh, oh

As Sophie begins the next verse she closes her eyes as if reminiscing, and Clems eyes are drawn to Sophie's fingers gripping the bracelet once again

Sophie:
Waking up beside yourself and what you feel inside
Is being shared with someone else,

Both:
nowhere to hide
I don't know why

Sophie:
But I know we can make it
As long as you say it

Sophie seems to have slowly become more confident as shown in her vocal range growing and getting a little louder

Both:
So tell me that you love me, yeah
And tell me that I take your breath away
Maybe if you take one more
Then, I would know for sure
There's nothing left to say
But tell me that you love me anyway

Louis and Sophie gaze at eachother smiling and bobbing along to the song as they sing and harmonise with eachother, while AJ and even Clem can't help but bop along. This whole display reminds her of a time too far gone for her to remember every detail but she remembers enough to know her mother and father used to listen to music quite like this when they would slow dance with eachother when they thought she was asleep...she can't help but smile.

Show me, look what we found
It's turning around everyday
I can hear what you say
Now, I know why, I know we can make it

If you tell me that you love me, yeah
And tell me that I take your breath away
Maybe if you take one more
So tell me that you love me, yeah
And tell me that I take your breath away
Maybe if you take one more
Then, I would know for sure

And just as it seems the songs coming to a close, Louis slowly allows the pianos melody to fade out as Sophie delivers a powerful final part.

Sophie:
There's nothing left to say
But tell me that you love me anyway~

And with that the performance comes to its conclusion, and Clem claps genuinely smiling "that was amazing Sophie" Sophie laughs and blushes as she hops off the piano as Louis nudges her "see what did I tell ya Soph?" Sophie rolls her eyes and shoves him away from her "whatever dork, don't think you'll ever get me to do that again". Clem smiles at their dynamics but notice AJ's been a little silent and looks to him "what about you AJ? What did you think of Louis and Sophie's performance?" AJ looks at the ground before the piano, contemplative "its loud." Clem frowns at this "yeah?" AJ frowns as well starring at the piano longer "loud is bad", Clem sighs and looks at his almost scowling look "not always bud...".

Louis and Sophie witness this interaction, how long have these two strangers been on the road that the youngest doesn't know how to have fun? Just as Louis is about to make a comment, foot steps are sounded from the corridor dragging everyone's attention to it. Clem looks over and sees a panting young man with weirdly cut blond hair, his attention is directed towards Sophie and Louis "have either of you seen Rosie?" they both shake their heads and the blonde groans and spots Clementine "oh sorry I'm Marlon by the way, um I'd hate to ask this, you just coming too and all but we could really use a hand, got a major deadhead situation" Clementine nods agreeing, they did save them afterall might as well offer their service in return, she heads over to her bag grabbing it, as Sophie, Louis and Marlon pile out of the room heading to grab their weapons. She grabs her hat out of her bag before giving AJ his gun "where it belongs" she smiles at him and he smiles back before both leave the room with determined faces.

Ready to help, in anyway they can.

A/N: Soooo yeah I completely changed up this scene but I felt like it would be cool to explore a few different things I won't change up too much but bits and pieces here in there I will. And also are you guys excited for the next bit cuz I am! Clem is finally meeting Violet, but a Violet that still has Sophie in her life, tbh she won't be that different but she will be a little less hostile, but still enough to make her the beautiful lesbian badass we all love. But yeah tell me what you guys thought about this and I'm sorry if you didnt like any changes I made, but if you did I hope you look forward to more in the future. Before I go what were your thoughts the sneak peek of ep 2 if you saw it? Anyways bye for now, see you next chapter :)

Song from: Victorious
Song Name: Tell Me That You Love Me
Sung by: Victoria Justice ft Leon Thomas III