Morning after

Ugh I'm sore everywhere even though that's considered a light punishment to Asami it still hurts like a bitch. Once I wake up the pain hits full force and I groan, I hear the door open and also hear sucking. I look over and see Asami with Aia in his arms, he sets her in the crib by the bed and goes into the bathroom coming out with pills and water "here." He says and helps me sit up giving me the pills. I take them and lay back down on his leg groaning. "It hurts bastard." I groan out but I lean into the hand carding though my hair. I look up and see a slight smile on his face, he lays my head on the pillow when he sees my eyes drifting shut. He kisses my forehead just as I'm about to falls asleep, right before I fall asleep he whispers "thank you."
———————ff———————
I wake up again and sit up feeling less sore, I get up and walk to the living room and see a surprising sight. I see Asami on the ground with Aia on her stomach and he's shaking a toy in front of her, 'amazing what a child can do.' I think and walks behind him. Aia points at me and Asami turns and stands up "hey." He kisses me and I go to pick up Aia. I sit down with her and Asami sits next to me, she ends up falling asleep. "Hey, Ryu." I look up at him "Hmm." He looks up at me from Aia, "when we found out about Aia why did you say Adoption was not a option." "What about it." He says pulling me closer and picks Aia up and takes her to the playpen. "Why?" I ask getting up. "Sit down." He sighs and sits down himself, I sit down and he looks down. (I'm a real asshole.) "Ryu?" I move closer to him "when I was about two my parents died in a car crash, I had no other living family so I was put into the adoption agency. I remember many people came to adopt some wouldn't even glance at me others would talk to me and decide they didn't want to adopt me, when I was nine I started getting into fights and I was moved to three different homes. Thats when I meet Kei and Kazumi, they where my only friends so to speak. We got into all kinds of trouble from pranks to petty crimes, when I was around 14 a family came in they were pretty wealthy and Kei, Kazumi, and I decided to throw a prank at them and steal the guys wallet. When we tried Kei was caught trying to get the wallet. The man was furious," he laughs "he was ready to throw us to the police but his wife to pity on us I guess and talked him out of it. I thought it would be another useless day but I guess she saw something in me and decided I was the kid she wanted, the man tried to talk her out of it but that didn't work so I was adopted by them." He says and I kiss his forehead "Kei and Kazumi were never adopted, I don't what my own blood to go through the same feeling of being alone as I did when I was a kid." He leans back and closes his eyes. I sit on his lap and his arms go around my waist "so Asami isn't your real last name?" I ask leaning my head on his shoulder "no it is they didn't want to change my last name to there's, there's was Takahiro." He lays down in the couch with me in his chest. "So in a way your afraid of being alone, and I remind you of you when you were a kid." I say "I would say afraid, and sort of." He says and I sigh knowing that's the only answer I will get.