Daddy daughter alone time

ASAMI'S POV
I wake up to crying and a note stuck to my face, I get up to get the crying child that is my daughter and read the note 'went out with Kou and Takato. Be back around 8 pm, watch Aia thank you. 5:45' I growl picking Aia up and going to the kitchen to warm a bottle, as I do I look at the time 7:45 "I might as well give you your medicine now." I say looking down at my infant child, I take the medicine out of the fridge and put Aia in the bouncing seat what ever it is that Akihito bought and put the medicine in her bottle. I pick he back up and sit in the couch giving her her breakfast, after she's finished I get my phone and call Akihito. "Did you think it was a good idea to take off and leave an infant with there sleeping father for two hours and had the risk of missing her medication." I say once he picks up.
'Well...I know you wouldn't of let me go if I woke you, and I made sure that if you didn't wake up by 8 that Kirishma would give her her medicine and wake you up so..'
"Kitten"
'Yes..."
"Get back here now, and how did you get past the guard post at the door."
'Weeeeeell'
'"You went to the roof and took the stairs down didn't you" I sigh
'Yup. Bye" I hear the beeping meaning that he hung up. I growl at look over at Aia, "looks like your helping Daddy with paper work today." I say picking her up and bringing her to the living groom and putting her in her bouncing chair again going to my home office to get some paper work and I sit down in my chair moving Aia's gently with my foot to keep her quiet. After some time I look at the time and go get a bottle ready for Aia with her medicine in it. I return to the living room and pick her up nudging the nipple to her lips letting her latch on and she starts eating.
———————FV———————
I put Aia to sleep around 7:00, after that I finish some paper work and fill a cup with whiskey picking up the baby monitor going out on the terrace. I take out a cigarette and light it, in the past I wouldn't of had a second though about smoking in my penthouse, but now I have Aia with her breathing problems and my kitten getting on me about smoking inside. The sliding door distracts me from my thoughts and I go to put my hand on my gun which I had clipes onto my pants, I turn and a small laugh trickles out of Akihito's mouth "don't worry I'm not a threat today." I relax my hand once o saw him and walk over to him "Your in trouble,and I need to find a suitable punishment." I say and walk past him into our room.

(What punishment should it be)