found out

This is mainly Akihito's POV unless i say otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I've been feeling sick the past few days but I've been hiding it from Asami. So what's happening is that I've been throwing up and feeling tired the past few day's, I think its just a cold but if Asami found out he would make me go to the doctors and I don't want to do that. I HATE doctors there hands are always cold and the room is so awkwardly silent. it's already bad enough that i go once a year I don't want to go more then i have to.

  I wake up to that oh so familiar churn in me stomach and run out of bed to the toilet. I start throwing up and I hear footsteps come into the bathroom, 'Damn this echoing penthouse.' I think to myself and hear the tap running then a hand in my back. Once I finish and sit up Asami hands me a glass of water. "How long" he says as I drink the water, "a few weeks" a say quietly looking down. "Your going to the doctors tomorrow" I quickly look up in fear, "n-no! I-I'm fine I don't need to go to the doctors!" I say. Asami picks me up and takes me to the bed while I wiggle around trying to get out of his hold. "Your going wether you like it or not, even if I have to drill it into that dense head of yours Akihito." He throws me down on the bed and climbs on top of me, I try to get out from under him but he pins me down. "Do I have to tie you down again Akihito" "DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YOU OLD PERVERTED YAKUZA BASTARD!" I say trying to get out of his hold, he pins my hands above the bed and ties my hands to the head board with his robe tie. He kisses my neck and starts leaving marks as he sticks his fingers inside me. "Ah-ah," I yell "STOP!" "Hmm," he says leaning up slightly so I still feel his lips on my neck "your still loose from last night, it will be more pleasurable for you" he says as he takes his fingers out and thrusts in. "Ah-ah!" I moan out feeling him thrust deep, fast, and rough. I keep screaming out and start crying feeling Asami go rougher and deeper. My entire body aches from his thrusts as they become painfully rough, "Do you understand me, and that your going to the doctors tomorrow" he says accenting each word with a rough thrust. I nod rapidly wanting it to end already but knowing Asami he won't let me have my way. "What?" He says taking his belt that he threw on the dresser last night and snapped it on my chest, "Y-YES" I say crying even harder "What?" He says snapping the belt once more "YES ASAMI" I say arching my back getting close to my release. "What" he snaps the belt two times this time, "YES RYUICHI!" I say cuming. I pass out after my release with Asami still thrusting inside me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I wake up Asamushi not in the bed and I hear the shower going, I turn onto my stomach because my back is hurting like hell. I turn my head and see pain killers and a glass of water 'at least that bastard knows how much pain he causes me' I think to myself before taking them and falling back asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I wake up I'm in a different room and I hear beeping. I start freaking out knowing I'm in a hospital, I feel a hand on my chest and someone's lips touch mine realizing it's Asami I calm down. He pulls away and sits in my view I see he's wearing regular clothes.

 He pulls away and sits in my view I see he's wearing regular clothes

I sit up "why did you bring me here" I say looking at my lap "because I said you were going to the doctors and why didn't you tell me you're a carrier

I sit up "why did you bring me here" I say looking at my lap "because I said you were going to the doctors and why didn't you tell me you're a carrier." He said more as a statement then a question. "I didn't know, and wouldn't you have known I'm pretty sure you have my medical records." "I do, but it didn't say that on your records." "Am I...you know" "there running tests right now"

To be continued...