Adore You

You lay in his t-shirt, the rain outside hitting the window harder and harder. It was 2 pm, but if you closed your eyes, you imagined it being the morning and you were just waking up. You had been in bed all day, too lazy to get up and do anything. Your limbs were tangled together and lazy kisses were placed all along your jaw and neck. Your soft hands were trailing his bicep as his arm draped around your waist. There was no use in even trying to get up, you weren’t even sure if your legs were working from being in the same spot for hours.

“We really should get up.” Harry sighed, with a tone of sarcasm in his voice.

You grinned, “No, let’s just not do anything.” Your fingers traced light patterns on his arm and he shut his eyes, enjoying the movement. You shifted on the bed, your noses now touching. “We’re gonna stay here all day.” You mumbled against his lips.

With his eyes still closed, his lips touched yours, almost as if they weren’t even there. You puckered your lips, putting more of a force behind the kiss. Your lips moved lowly with his, bringing goosebumps on your skin from the feeling it gave you. Harry’s hand gripped your waist now, reassuring you that he was into it. Your hand went from tracing unknown shapes on his arm to his cheek. You felt his tongue trace against yours and you opened your mouth wider, the kiss deepening.

Harry’s mouth moved slowly with yours, hand running up and down your side. You could feel the aroma in the room shifting from relaxed to rushed, as he rolled half of his body on top of yours. Your hand gripped his face tighter, you could feel your fingers tangle with his sideburns. The feeling tickled them, much like you felt a tingling feeling when Harry’s hand reached up under your shirt, or rather his shirt.

You weren’t wearing anything underneath the shirt, there was no use in putting real clothes on, for deep down you knew you’d end up like this.

You could feel Harry’s length through his boxers, against your thigh. It was an easy access to both of your bodies that you both would be taking advantage of. Harry pulled away from the kiss, your eyes meeting for a mere second before he brought the shirt over your head. You lifted you back, touching your chests together to allow him to take it fully off and toss it to the side of the bed. When your lips connected again, it was the same lazy kiss. No words could explain how much you loved this and you could see it in his eyes that he loved it too—you could feel it in the way he kissed you. Taking the time to touch your body, caress every aspect of your curves in such a loving way.

Harry was much harder now, and to meet his needs he pulled away once again, this time to remove his boxers. You felt him hit against your thigh, but you wanted him in a much different place. Harry dipped his head in between your neck, placing open-mouthed kisses from the base of your neck to your collarbone. You shut your eyes, enjoying the feeling of him on top of you.

You brought your hands onto his sculpted back. His arms were by your head, it was like something magical, the way his back muscles moved each time he moved his head or arms. He wasn’t even inside of you yet and you were already writhing underneath of him. You cupped his face and brought it back in front of yours, touching your foreheads together. “I love you” He murmured, in a gravelly tone. You latched your lips onto his, letting a breath you didn’t know you were holding release from your nose and against his cheek. You gripped at the back of his neck, tangling your fingers with the hairs that resided there.

Harry shifted above you, it was like slow motion, all of your movements. You could feel him at your entrance so you moved your legs to wrap around his waist. He made sure to make eye contact with you as he entered you, watching your face intently. Your mouth parted slightly, breath hitching at the feeling. He furrowed his eyebrows, watching you as he filled you up completely. His muscles flexed, pulling out of you, eyes still fixed on you. Your hands gripped to his back, nails digging into the skin, urging him to enter you once again. He brought his lips to yours again, simultaneously while entering you again. His motions were lazy, going in and out of you, your lips moving together, your fingernails digging into his back. Both of your breathing got heavier with each movement you took. The kisses on your lips began to linger as he kept thrusting.

Your legs wrapped tighter around his waist, forcing his movements to become closer to your body. The sound of heavy breathing took over the room. For as slow as he was going, there was a sheen of sweat forming on both of your bodies. One of his hands moved up your arm, grabbing your hand and pinning it down beneath his. You brought your eyes to look over and see the veins in his hands moving as he spread your hand open with his fingers, weaving his fingers into yours, gripping tightly as he rolled his hips with yours. Each time he entered you he made sure to roll his hips against yours, and your breath hitching each time.

Moments later, you could feel a knotting in the pit of your stomach. “H-Harry, I-I’m close.” You breathed out heavily. Harry looked into your eyes again, you could tell he was too. His lazy thrusts began to get sloppy, quickening their pace and not as dragged out as before. The hand that gripped yours, held it tight, a low grunt escaping Harry’s lips before latching them onto yours. You clenched your walls, earning a groan from him as you kissed, and you felt yourself cum onto him. He groaned into your mouth from the new feeling around him and soon his thrusts were even faster. You pulled your lips away, “Let it go baby.” You purred against his lips and he did just that. One last thrust, much harder than those before, and he released inside you.

With his lips attached to yours when he did, he couldn’t help but bite you bottom lip, then pulling away to kiss your nose. He pulled out of you, lying on his side next to you, so close you skin was still touching. Your breathing was still heavy and your heart was still racing, but you could already feel yourself calming down. You twisted your bare body to lay on your side, resuming the position you were in before the recent happenings.

The tips of your noses were touching and you smiled to yourself, “When you say you love me,” You began softly, watching Harry’s eyes open and lock with yours in an adoring way, “Know I love you more…”