Jealousy

You couldn’t think of any other word to describe what you were feeling. You knew he would find out, no matter how hard you’d try to hide it. 

Currently you were sat in the flat of this beautiful man with whom you had a complicated relationship with.

Harry and you had met at a wedding and the sexual tension between you two was so undeniable that you let him fuck you right there in the bathroom. 

But he didn’t want anything more than somebody to fuck when he felt like it, and he didn’t care much when you told him that unlike him, you did.

He fed you lies every time, telling you you were the only one he slept with when you knew damn well that wasn’t true. Yet you still clung to these lies, there were what held you alive. 

This ‘relationship’ with him kept breaking you down, whatever was left of your heart shattering over and over again.

Last night, you and Zayn met up at a bar, and you got drunk, and ended up sleeping with him. You didn’t mean to, but he kept saying all the things you wanted to hear Harry say. 

You knew he would find out, just not this soon. Zayn and you woke up to a fuming Harry in his flat the next day. 

Now you sat on the couch, Harry pacing back and forth, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip over and over again, his hands pulling his hair and he was groaning. 

You sat there, curled together like a little child about to get into trouble and your bottom lip was quivering, you knew the second you’d open your mouth you’d start sobbing.

One question couldn’t leave your mind though. Why? Why were you supposed to feel bad about sleeping with someone that wasn’t him, when he clearly stated he didn’t want a real relationship?

He didn’t own you. He slept with other girls, too.

You were free, you could sleep with who ever the fuck you wanted to sleep. You decided to finally speak up.

"You have nothing to be mad about Harry", you stated, happy that you’re voice didn’t give away your real emotions.

He turned to you and his eyes went wide, scaring the shit out of you. 

"I HAVE NOTHING TO BE MAD ABOUT?!", he yelled, the vein in his neck making an appearance for a short second,

"you slept with him, for fuck’s sake, Y/N", he was a lot quieter than a few seconds ago and his eyes flashed an emotion that left you breathless. 

"And why would you care, huh?" You challenged him. You should’ve known better than to talk back to him, and you didn’t want to hear the answer to your question.

"I don’t!", he yelled at you again, "I just don’t want you to whore around!" His face was red, his pupils dilated with anger and his hair was a mess because he ran his hand through them every two seconds. 

"I don’t whore around Harry! Zayn and I had a good time, that’s it!" you yelled back, standing up, your hands waving in front of your face to prove a point,

"You sleep with other girls all the time and I don’t say shit! Why shouldn’t I be allowed to have fun with other guys?!" 

You were beyond mad. For a second you had thought that maybe, just maybe, he was this mad because he had feelings for you.

But it’s just his broken ego and the fact that he wanted to claim you that made him mad.

He wanted to be the only one you slept with, not because he loved you or some shit but because he felt like you were his property, and it got on your nerves.