Back From Tour

Maybe it was the jet lag or the 2 months you’ve been away from each other, but Harry was just not in the mood that night he came home from tour.

You were a little disappointed, thinking he’d missed you as much as you missed him.

Usually, he’d be all over you the moment you pick him up from the airport.

You didn’t make a fuss out of it, knowing he must have been extremely tired and he just needed a good sleep.

So, you prepared a nice breakfast for him before you left for work.

You smiled the entire day after receiving a text from your boyfriend.

He must have appreciated you little gesture and now wants to make up for basically falling asleep on you last night. He didn’t need to say much, you knew what he meant when he said he “can’t wait for you to get home.”

Thoughts of Harry lips trailing along your body, leaving small kisses down your thighs all the way to your core filled your mind on your way home.

The anticipation was making you all hot and bothered.

As you entered your house, you found half-naked Harry waiting for you in the living room.

He had a devilish grin on his face as he made his way to you, immediately attaching his lips to your neck.

You moaned, trailing your hands up his arms. He sucked on your skin, making you hiss when he flicked his tongue over the burning sensation.

He quickly grabbed your hands, stopping you, when you tried to pull on the band of his boxers to get your hands on his hardening cock.

"Strip for me," he whispered before lounging back on the couch.

You giggled at the thought of where this was going. Taking of your coat and throwing it to the side, you slowly unbuttoned your blouse swaying your hips from side to side. You kicked off our heels and turned to face away from him. Bending over, you pulled your pants down, revealing your lace underwear.

"Damn, Y/N…" he whispered.

You heard him moan when you started to shake your ass when you stood back up. Before you could discard your blouse, he motioned for you to sit on his lap.

You jumped on him, making him chuckle.

He pulled your blouse off as you started to grind on his crotch.

You removed your ponytail, flipping your hair loose seductively. He quickly kissed you, his hands rubbing your thighs, making their way to unclasp your bra.

"I want your lips around my cock, baby," he whispered huskily.

You got down on your knees, massaging his thighs before pulling his boxers down.

He leaned his head back as you flicked your tongue on his slit, your hands pumping slowly.

"Uh.. Take it all in," he ordered, his voice low.

He bucked his hips as you shoved him whole into your mouth, nearly gagging when he hit the back of your throat. You bobbed your head up and down furiously, wanting to please him.

"Slow down, slow down…" he breathed out, his stomach tensed up.

You relaxed your throat as you pulled away from his cock, kissing the tip. Your tongue traced the vein along his shaft, making him hiss.

"Come here," he growled, grabbing a bunch of your hair as he stood up and pulled you up to your feet.

His other hand stroked you through your panty, feeling your wetness through the fabric.