Chapter 5

Karma's POV.

We're already at the mall, making Nagi's mouth open widely in awe at the stores with many different merchandise in them.

We just started but i feel exhausted already... i guess it's because of these two.

We first went to the store where they Sell undergarments. I must say these lingeries would look adorable on nagi
...I walked from isle to isle as I came into an abrupt stop, the reason was because of a showy lingerie in front of me, it was blue in color,it was spaghetti strapped,it showed a lot of cleavage, it only went 4 inch below the hips and had a slit on the right side too.

I quickly took it off the rack and went to Rio. I showed her the lingerie and she nodded in agreement.

"Hey nagisa! Once your done with that one, Wear this next" Rio yelled as she handed the lingerie to the bluenette who's inside one of the Cubicles.

"WHAT?! Are you serious?! This is too showy!" She yelled back at Rio.

"C'mon nagisa karma was the one who picked that out!" She yelled again, I heard the bluenette sigh on the other side of the door.

"Fine" she said in defeat. A few moments later, nagi came out of the cubicle with a flustered face. If it were to be redder, it could've compete with my hair.

"OH MY GAWD! NAGISA YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE!" Rio practically screamed at nagi's face.

"T-thanks, k-karma do I-I look o-okay?" She asked shyly at me still blushing hard...

"Okay doesn't even seem to fit you" I said under my breath. I guess he heard since she blushed even more.

TBC

Sorry to cut it there guys...its been awhile since I've last updated but I'll try to make it up to you guys!

Peace out!