"How do vampires kill themselves? Could they die easily? If I stabbed you with a knife or shot you with a gun, would you just die?" Cydney can't believe how different the vampire world is from the real world. "Vampires can kill themselves by going to the lord. The lord of the vampires lives in Paris, France. If you committed the crime of letting your lover go, you go over there and pick your punishment. Alex might pick the punishment of death if he decides to go there. But if you stabbed me with a knife or shot me, I would still be alive. We are immortal unless someone burned us with their power or a steak. But there's many ways we can die"

"I'm afraid Matthew will get killed. Is it normal to be scared for a vampire?" Cydney asked. "Matthew won't get killed too easily. You see, he's really strong. Usually the strongest of the clan becomes the leader. Matthew is the strongest besides the leader. It's hard to kill him. Matthew's mentally and physically strong. He was really athletic as a human boy and he's really smart. When he was human, he's all into philosophies and literature. He can easily solve a puzzle because he's mentally trained from childhood. So when he's a vampire, he's faster and smarter than most vampires"

"William when did you get turned? Why are you the leader and so strong? No offense but you fail high school" Cydney smirked at the last part. "Well for me it's different. Remember the accident that happened with me two years ago?" Cyd nodded. "Well I was turned that day you got the phone call about my murder. There's two ways a vampire can die besides murder. First was the lord confrontation but the second was very different. If you didn't want to live anymore, you can make a human drink all your blood and give them your powers"

"When they physically agree to let you take in their powers, they no longer lived and instead the human that gets the powers will take their position in life and have the same power. That's what happened to me. The murder news was halfway true. I went to meet with Gabe Saporta but instead, I was jumped and beaten to death by a gang. This important man named Pete Wentz found me lying there helplessly dead. He brought me back to the clan's headquarters. Pete was the leader and a very powerful one. He lost his lover because Hayley personally murdered her"

"Then he decided to give me all his power because he didn't want to live anymore and he didn't want to waste his power and abandon his clan so he decided to make me leader. I was lucky this man was here or I'd be gone. If Pete were to die to the lord, Matthew would have been leader and you'd be greatly in danger. You already are but you'd be more in danger than Angie" William explained. It took Cydney a while to process this information. "So Hayley's clan's always looking to defeat the leader's lover because it's their weakness" she stated. William nodded.

"William can you promise me that Angie will be okay?" Cydney begged. "I will. She's at your dad's place and I told Matthew to watch her while I talk to you" he said. "Okay that's so much to take in for one night. But I'm glad I know" Cydney scratched her head. "Cydney, that's why you had to be careful, remember Brendon from Gabe's party?" he asked. "Yeah he's a bad vampire?" William nodded, "Brendon is Hayley's true love. I think she saw him as a human and fell in love so she turned him or she's just using him. But Gabe is bad as well. He's human but he helps Hayley's clan"

"He's a jackass. I should've have known" Cydney frowned."It's okay. That time you didn't know any of this yet. So do you have any more questions?" William asked. "How do you turn a human into a vampire without giving power?" Cydney shifted her position on the couch. "Well a vampire has to put blood in the human's body. The human has to drink from it. Once it goes into their body, it can't get out. It gets connected to their bones. The human won't turn unless they die in a natural human way. Even if a vampire sucks their blood, you can't get the vampire blood out. Only the human blood will be out"

"That's such a cool thing to know" Cydney stated. "It sounds cool but living a vampire's life isn't easy. You have to hide from everyone you care about. It's good to travel in a clan because you get people who understand you" William explained. "Where's Sierra? I hope she didn't hear anything we said" Cydney brought the topic back to their daily lives. "You don't need to worry about that" William smirked. She has no idea. "Why not? I don't think it's safe for her to know. Do you think she'll tell anyone?"