Vampires 101

06.

Cydney just stared at William in shock. Did he just tell her that he's a vampire? That can't be possible. She's known him all these years. It's impossible. "William, are you joking?" she knew what his answer would be. Of course he's a vampire. Why would he tell her if he's not? It's nothing to joke about. "Are you scared?" William asked. "I'm not scared. William, did you know that Matthew's a vampire?" she was suddenly curious. She wanted to know all about vampires. "Of course I did"

"William, can you tell me about vampires? I think Matthew believes I'm in danger. He always acts like someone's going to jump at me. Just tell me everything you can or want to tell me. I swear I'm not scared" Cydney promised. William sighed but nodded. Today is finally the day that Cydney's ready to know about their little secret. He was worried about her knowing but her reaction wasn't that bad. "So there are a lot of vampires in this world. There's over thousands of clans. Vampire clans are a group of vampires who live in the same area and agree to work together. In every clan, there's a leader who tells them what to do"

"So you and Matthew are in the same clan" Cyd pointed out. William nodded. "So who's the leader in your clan?" probably that Zacky Vengeance guy, Cydney thought. "I'm the leader of this clan and for so many years, we've been at war with this other clan. The leader's a woman. Her name is Hayley Williams. She's set out people from her clan to try to harm you and Angie" William bit his lips at the thought. "So that's why Matthew's always protecting me" she nodded in realization. "But why did she want to hurt me or Angie? We've never done anything to her"

"She wants to hurt Angie because I'm the leader and I'm in love with her. But why she wants to hurt you, it's not my business to tell you. Matthew will tell you himself" William said. "So you love Angie" Cyd stated. "Let me tell you something very important about vampires. Each vampire that gets turned will have that one true love. The second you get turned, it's definite that you love someone. The vampire powers take experiences from your human life to measure whom you were in love with. Sometimes it's just fate and you will have to find who you love. If you see that person, you would automatically know that you love that person. It took Matthew a while to find you"

"So the person you were in love with is Angie. Were you in love with her before you were turned? And does your true love change?" Cydney was suddenly interested in this breed. "Yeah I love Angie. I never thought much about it before until I saw her for the first time after I turned. I knew that I love her. I won't love anyone else no matter what. Vampires change love interests but not that easily" William said. "So I'm Matthew's true love?" William nodded. "Would he always love me? What if he stopped?" Cydney was suddenly worried.

"It won't be that easy. He loves you, no one else. But there's a few exceptions involving death. If you die, he'll grieve but he'll be lucky if he's able to move on" William said. Cydney just wishes that she'll never die. She's afraid of what Matthew will do after her death. "So is Alex a vampire?" William nodded. "And Juliet was his true love" she stated sadly. William frowned. "So is he ever going to move on?" William shrugged but the sadness was still in his eyes. "How long do vampires live anyways?" she asked. "Well I'm 24 now which should be completely normal for human but vampires usually stop aging when they're 30. That's a good approximation" William said. "How old is Matthew?" Cydney went over to the sofa to sit down. William sat down beside her. "He's 27 years old. He'll stop aging in three years" he approximated.

"So did Juliet die of a vampire attack?" Cydney questioned, coming to realization. "Yes, I think someone from Hayley's clan killed her. We're not sure who but we know we'll have to take Hayley down for that. Alex is really upset about that and he went insane. I don't even know where he is now. I think he's going to kill himself. We just have to let him be. People come and go. You can't do anything to stop a vampire who lost its lover. If I lost Angie, no one can persuade me to move on"