Sibling Rivalry

05.

Juliet sat in her cell mindlessly. She wanted to go back home so badly. She's been stuck here for so many days. But most importantly, she missed Alex so much. Her life would have been better if Alex knew she was still alive. I hope he doesn't hurt himself, Juliet thought. "Hey, let me out!" she shouted at Ryan who was sleeping by her cell. "I'm not supposed to let you out here" he shrugged. He didn't care about her at all. As long as Hayley get's what she wants, everything's fine. "Please, I really don't want to be here" she groaned. "Well it's too bad is it?" he smirked, walking out the door.

Now she has time to think on her own. She was glad that he put blood into her system. She respected him so much it's not even funny. At first she thought that he had bad intensions but he actually didn't want to watch her die. But why did he do this for her anyways? Alex doesn't know about this but she wished that Alex turned her instead of him or the stupid jackass that killed her. "Juliet?" a familiar voice asked through the door. "In here" she yelled. Her savior walked into the door and sat in front of her cell. "Why did you do this for me?" she asked.

"Don't ask questions, just appreciate this" he sighed. "I do but I miss Alex. We just got married and he thinks I'm dead. I miss him so much" she wept. He felt really bad for her but he couldn't do anything about it. He worked for Hayley now. If she wanted her to stay here, then he'll have to let her stay. "I just came here to check how you are. I did this because I don't want you to die. I want you to become a vampire instead of dying. I'm sure Alex would want that too"

"When can I see him again?" she asked. "You can see him when he finds out your alive. He'll definitely get you out of here if he finds out you're here" he promised. "You'll tell him?" he nodded. "Okay thank you" she smiled at her savior. "Don't say anything though" he whispered and left the room "Of course I won't" she muttered to herself. She was going to get out of here because Alex will save her. She took this time to think about Cydney. Poor girl doesn't know the danger of the world yet. Juliet knows that her friend's going to have to go through so much shit.

She's Matthew's lover but did she know yet? Did she know about vampires? I know that Hayley will send out people to hunt her down. I just hope that Matthew's prepare, she thought. She just hopes that he knows what's going to happen. Matthew's strong enough. He is one of the strongest in their clan so when danger comes, he'll sense that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cydney danced with Matthew for about thirty minutes before she decided that she has to go home. "I feel a bit drowsy. I drank two glasses of wine" she told him. "Then let's go" he linked his arms with hers. "Let's go" they walked out the door. "Leaving already?" William appeared behind them. "Yeah" "Well okay, drive safe" Zacky waved goodbye to them. Matthew and Cydney walked to her car and Cydney decided to take a nap in the backseat.

Today she met so much people. A lot of them were friends of William's. Everybody seems to know each other well. Plus they were really kind to her and Angie. That's something she needs to get used to. Matthew took a peek at Cydney through the mirror lens. She was sound asleep innocently. He didn't even know if he should tell her. None of it would be right though. She would be really scared. It's not safe for her to know but she has to know one day. There will be a day she knows the truth. But what would she do if she knew about us? Matthew asked himself.

When he got to her house he quietly picked her up from the backseat. After he made sure she wasn't awake, he jumped on the roof and got in her room through the window. Matthew gently placed her on her bed and put her covers over her. "Goodnight Cyd" he whispered, kissing the top of her forehead before jumping out the window. When he got to the ground, he saw some shadows. Someone's here, he thought. Matthew quietly followed the shadows. He walked to the back of the house and saw a glimpse of Ryan Ross. "Ross, I know you're here come out" he yelled.