The Bathroom

(Y/N'S) P.O.V

"I brought a friend!!!" J-hope loudly sang as he slammed the door open to his house.

Him and Yoongi walked in, as I just stood at the door, my anxiety now coming in a wave over me, Yoongi looked back at me, he smiled softly, as he waves his hand, "C'mon in" I slowly step in and close the door behind me.

I look in the kitchen and I see Jin looking over his shoulder quickly at me, it looks like he was making some food, "oh hey Y/N, make yourself at home." He smiled softly as he looked at me.

I smiled softly back, "Y/N! Y/N! Come sit next to me and watch these losers!" Hoseok yelled as Yoongi rolled his eyes at him, I make my way to sit between him and Yoongi.

As I sit down I realize Taehyung and Jungkook were playing Mario Kart, the new one, they both finish the finish line in 8th one in 6th place. "WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DID I GET 8TH!" Jungkook yelled and Jin snapped his head towards him.

"LANGUAGE, SIR!" Jin whipped his head back to the food, as Jungkook playfully sticks his tongue out towards Jin, the two maknaes laughing after he did so.

"Hey guys maybe Y/N can help you guys, since y'all suck and she doesn't." Hoseok smiles as Jungkook and Taehyung whip their heads towards me.

"You game?" Taehyung tilted his head, and I nodded slowly as I tucked hair behind my hair.

They both then bow at my feet, "Show us your ways almighty one" Hoseok starts laughing as Yoongi just chuckles and flicks their heads, making the both sit up and wince.

"I don't think she wants to be treated like that, just ask her the question and get over with it, losers." He rolled his eyes and started to doze off.

"So Y/N, have any idea on what's making us fail." Jungkook asked.

"well can you go back to the car menu?" I asked as they turned around to face the screen as I slowly scooted on the floor in between them.

"Well that may be why, you have Auto-sterring on and turn controls and are you sure you're drifting?" I ask, they shake their heads as the press the buttons to turn all the tiny effects off.

"Uh..." Jungkook nervously laughed as Taehyung finished his sentence "How do you drift exactly?" Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck as I giggled.

"This button." I point to the drift button, "oh yeah by the way, if you are driving off a cliff or a bump hit the drift button and you'll do a trick and get a boost. Also the longer you
drift the better boost you get but sometimes you don't want to drift as long." I pointed out as they both looked at me lost.

"So you don't understand?" I said softly, the both shook their heads.

"No it's just that we've never seen a girl who games as much as you." Jungkook laughed.

I smiled softly, "well yeah, Oh um what CC are you guys on?" I asked knowing damn well if they are on 200cc they are sc-

"200cc Of course!" Jungkook proudly exclaimed, grinning like a maniac.

"The Hell!?-"

"LANGUAGE PLEASE!" Jin yelled.

"Sorry Jin" I apologize.

"Anyways you guys are newbies at this game, I can tell and 200cc is not good for newbies." I snatch the controller for Taehyung and switched it to 100cc and handed the controller back.

"I don't know if I should feel offended or helped." Taehyung questioned as he took the controller back.

"Definitely helped" I tell as I back up and sit back in between Yoongi and Hoseok.