Will You Be Able To Do This

(Y/N) P.O.V
It was first thing in the morning and I don't wanna go to school but I have to because there's going to be new students and I'm the class president so I have to introduce the new students to the class and give them a tour around the school. Which is cool because I get to skip class YAY!!!! I finally decide to get up and get ready for school. I went to my closet and found my school uniform,then I quickly put it on and ran out my bedroom door. "Hey eomma" I waved at my mother "hello (Y/N), breakfast is almost ready" I nod my head and sit at the kitchen table. Then my mother came to me and gave me a plate full of bacon and pancakes which, I'm not trying to complain, but is kinda much for before a day at school "hey eomma?" She looked me "yes (Y/N)" I look down at my plate "don't you think that this is a little much for before a day at school?" She looked at me confused "why, do you not like it?" I shook my head "no it's fine it's just you usually don't do this on school days" she looked at me "well, today I just thought you would need something more special" I smiled at her "thanks eomma". I look at my watch and saw that there was 10 minutes before the bell rings. I got up and put a pancake in my mouth and put my shoes on, then grab my bag and put it on my back "bye eomma" I said in a muffled voice "bye, have a great day at school". I run out the door and run as fast as I can to the school.

I finally got in the school and I already heard people whispering. Then the announcements came on "will (Y/N) please come to the office" I turned around and started walking to the office. 'Crap! First I'm almost late then I need to go to the office' I think to myself. I get to the office and sit in front of the principal. "Hello, Mrs.Kleitz" I say very nervously "hello (Y/N), now I want you know your not in any trouble at all it's just that once the new kids get here you will show them around the school and tell them facts." I nod in response. Suddenly the door opens wide and seven boys come in the office. 'There's SEVEN of them!?!' I think to myself knowing that I'm not going to be able to do this.