His First Day

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
'Theres Seven of them! Yep I'm out I'm just going to go die in a hole I'm dead I can't I just can't bye everybody see you never' I say in my mind. "Hello, My name is Mrs.Kleitz. Today this young lady will show you around the school." The principal smiles and points at me. I smile
Even though deep down I felt like I was gonna die. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm (Y/N)! Pleased to meet you!" I put my hand out for them to shake it and smiled. One of them shook my hand "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Namjoon but for a nickname you can just call me Rap Monster or Rap Mon. For short". I smiled and started to walk out the door while motioning them to come this way. "Hello I'm Kim Seokjin or Jin for short" one said after he tapped my shoulder "I'm the oldest to" Jin pointed to himself proudly "why are you so excited to be old!" One said making fun of Jin "The real exciting thing is to be young like me, Jungkook" he said as he pushed Jin out the way and got in front of me and pointed to himself proudly, I just laugh at both of them for being childish. "Guys don't scare the girl!" One said pushing Jungkook out of the way "Hello I'm suga I'm not telling you how old I am" Suga Waved at me, I smiled and then one Yelled "HIS MENTAL AGE IS 10BILLION!!" Suga had a seriously look on "who said that??" Suga asked "ANNYEONGHASEYO IM YOUR HOPE, IM YA ANGLE, J-HOPE!!!!!" Suga then went to J-Hope and hit him in the arm, J-Hope just laughed "anyway ANNYEONGHASEYO (Y/N) I'm J-Hope" J-Hope waved,I smiled and waved back. Another one came up "Hello I'm..." "JIMINIE PABO" A different one Yelled "GOD DAMMIT TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung laughed "anyways my name is Jimin, Nice to meet you (Y/N)" Jimin smiled "Nice to meet you too, Jimin!". Once I think that's all of them someone pushes Jimin out of the way "Hi.....V" he made a peace which looked like a V "hello V" I smiled.

"Alright so here are your guy's lockers." I said pointing to their lockers, starting to show them around. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around "yes Jungkook?" He looked at me nervous "um well umm do you know where the Mens Restroom is?" I smiled and nodded while pointing a certain direction "right over there" he nodded and thanked me while he walked towards the restroom with all the others except for one of them.

I leaned up against the lockers to wait for them but then, J-Hope came up to me "you know your actually really pretty" I looked at him suprised "me?!?! Not r-really I mean y-you g-guys are prettier than me.....I MEAN YOU GUYS ARE HANDSOME NOT PRETTY!!" I said back to J-Hope then he placed his hand on my chin and made me look him in the eyes then he moved my bangs away from my eyes "stop judging yourself your adorable" he then walked off and leaned on the lockers right beside me. I then put my bangs the way they were, right above my eyes, and waited for the others to get back.

Once they got back I finished up the tour and looked at my watch "class is just a few minutes from being over so we can hang before the bell rang." They all nodded.

A/N: figure out what they do in the next chapter