You turned your head, looking around until your eyes stopped at a girl who was holding her stomach.

"Bell.." you whispered, tapping his shoulder.

"What?" he asked, turning his attention to you as the girl began to repeat what Johnny was doing seconds before.

"Damn it this thing spreads fast." he said as another girl helped her into the dropship.

"Why don't you go out with a team for food since were running low and I'll stay here and help out Clarke." you told him.

"Nope, nope definitely not happening." he said quickly, shaking his head.

"Bellamy-" you started but he cut you off again.

"I don't want you to catch whatever this is." he said.

"I want you to stay the hell away from that dropship and stay out here.. Maybe start ordering a few boys on getting the meat station fixed up for storage. You're good at that." he smirked, pressing a kiss to your forehead and walking away.

You rolled your eyes as a small smile showed on your face. "Alright listen up!" you yelled like Bellamy did moments ago.

You ordered a few people to get started on the meat locker, and after Bellamy left, you decided to head on over to the dropship.

"Y/n you shouldn't be in here." Murphy said, trying to push you back outside.

"If you really cared about me or anyone else you would've never brought this here.. So get out of my damn way." you told him, pushing past him but he grabbed your arm and turned you around to face him.

"I'm sorry.. I couldn't survive out there any longer." he told you.

"Whatever.. What does this virus even do anyways?" you asked, seeing as a few more people had been brought inside.

"It's something that grounders use to kill off the weak ones so they only have strong people out on the battlefield." he said.

"Yeah I get that.. But, how do you stop it?" you asked him.

"You can't.. You just have to wait it out and see who does and doesn't survive." Murphy said.

"So the symptoms are basically coughing up blood?" you asked, looking up at him.

He nodded, "For the most part yeah, it's different for everyone though." he said.

"NO NO NO DAMN IT!" Clarke yelled, hitting her hands on the makeshift bed that Johnny was laying on.

"Clarke what's wrong?" you asked quickly, running towards her.

"He's dead.. it-it killed him." she said, looking at Johnny's lifeless body.

"Lets go get some fresh air alright? Murph why don't you do something." you told him, leaving the dropship with Clarke.

"I don't understand how to stop it." Clarke said hopelessly.

"The only thing we can do now is just hope no one else dies." you told her as Murphy poked his head through the tarp.

"Sherrie just died, we have to have people bury them." he said as Clarke sighed.

Clarke turned to face you, about to say something as you gasped.

"Clarke your eyes." you told her as she brought a hand up to her face, wiping at the blood that was dripping from her eyes.

"What the hell-" Clarke started but her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell forward.

You quickly jumped to your senses, lunging forwards and catching her in your arms.