Baby Crow (Hinata)

In my panicked rush to school, I bumped into my teammate, Kageyama
"Hinata you dumbass! you're late again!" The taller boy snapped. 
"I slept in!"
"Set your alarm next time!" 
I ignored his comment and started making my way to my first class, Kageyama following close behind me. I noticed three familiar faces in front of me. the third years on my volleyball team, Suga, Daichi, and Asahi. Suga and Daichi were holding hands, both with unreadable streams of notes across their forearms. 
"Good morning Hinata!" Suga smiled kindly at me. His expression shifted after a moment. "... Did you sleep alright? you have dark circles..."
"I slept fine... wait, I do?!"
all three of the third years nodded in unison. Kageyama snapped a photo of me and showed it to me. I looked normal for the most part, somewhat pale skin, ginger red hair, and brown eyes. brown eyes with... dark... dark circles under my eyes. 
what?
"It's probably his soulmate's lack of sleep... you should try and tell them to take care of them-self..."
"I guess.. but they never respond when I try to leave notes for them..." 

"Maybe they're shy?" Asahi mumbled.
I nodded. 
"Hey Suga do you have a pen..?" 
The taller boy dug through his bag for a bit before handing me a blue marker. I rolled my sleeve up to discover something that wasn't there before.

Did you remember? 

I gazed at the neater writing that appeared under my messier note. 
They're... actually talking to me?

Daichi looked at me curiously. 
"Something wrong Hinata?" 
I smiled unconsciously and  held up my wrist to the third years and Kageyama. 
"Awe~ looks like you were worried for nothing!" Suga clapped his hands together happily.
I nodded a bit and pulled the cap off the marker, holding it in-between my teeth while I wrote.
No... but I'm glad that you asked! We've never really talked...
I thought back to last week's volleyball practice, the day Asahi and Nishinoya figured out that they were each other's assigned soulmates. Almost everyone on the team knows their significant other already. I really hope this means I'll get to know mine now...
I turned my attention from Asahi back down to my wrist. they wrote back. 
Oh.. sorry... I guess I never really thought much about it...

"did he write back already?" Suga peered at my wrist curiously, smiling brightly. I noticed how excited he looked. 
"yeah!" I smiled lightly and started to write something else. 
What's your name? 
Instant reply.
Kenma Kozume. What about you? 
Kenma. 
"So? what did they say?" Suga asked with his same kind smile. 
"Kenma... that's a boy's name right?" I questioned the third years. 
"I think so... I think there's a Kenma in one of the volleyball teams we've played... I don't remember much about it though." Daichi mentioned.
I nodded and scribbled another reply.
Shoyo Hinata! It's really nice to meet you kinda!

You too.. but my arm is kind of covered in notes now... can we talk over text or something?

at the very end of the stream of notes across my arm, was a phone number.

____________________________________________________________

A/n- Hi, I spilled soda on my laptop sorry for the really late update. I also got my phone taken away so uh... I can't write often (but expect updates on Oumami and Iwaoi eventually)