Chapter 6: What have you gotten yourself into?

Okay think reader this couldn't be worse! How hard could it be when your life is on the line to show a clown around your country? Well super damn hard.

"Okay I want to go to your biggest city, weirdest country town, some candy factories, vacation destinations!! Oh oh and why not throw in that comedically large object that has a world record!?" Laughing Jack says thrilled about his 'vacation World trip' as he but it.

You sighed heavily as you looked at the tall clown from your bed. Wearing his usually clothing of a straw hat, sunscreen, Hawaii tourist shirt, shorts and sandals- WAIT WHEN DID HE CHANGE INTO A MOVIE CLICHE TOURIST?!

You thought dumbfounded by the clown.

The clownish Brit kept rambling on about most things and places you'd only see in movies. Standing up you got his attention by slamming shut your dresser drawer.

"Alright," You began." First off half of those things don't even exist around here! Secound I don't have a car so how in the H E double tooth picks am I going to take you anywhere?"

"Grand theft auto?" You held in a laugh.

"That's a game. And I have high school to go to so unless you want to be a creepy Herbert the pervert and follow me around in school then you need to pick someone else as your personal tour guide." You smirked as Jack didn't look happy.

"No!" He says pouting like a child. "I said I'm not doing it!"
"Yes you are!"
"No im not!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No you won't!" Jack said hiding a smile. "You're too much of an (your country) chicken!"

You stomped you're foot glaring at the insane clown. "Yes I can! I will give you the best damn tour I can give you!" You yelled making (caregiver) wonder your sanity with buying you so much fandom things.

"Thank you!" That's when he vanished in a cloud of black smoke.

Thinking you won it took you a good few seconds. "THAT FUCKER REVERSED PSYCHOLOGY'D ME!" You shout looking at the box. "(Name!)" You're caregiver yells. "Shut up I'm morning over Martin!" They cried

Well...my writing...needs work I say...I'm trying I'm a bit rusty as it's been a long time. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ~NICK-KUN