FILLER 1: where's my candy?!

Well it's Halloween time and like always. You forget the damn candy.
"N-no! God damn it!" You shouted freaking out. Last time you forgot the candy the next door neighbor's daughter's.

Yes, DAUGHTERS.

Meaning they more than one!

The horror!

They have 6 daughters all who are the same damn age! 7 years old and oh bless your poor car, front yard, and LJ!

Now these bastard little girls decided after you didn't give them the candy that they demanded, they decided to do the unthinkable.

They fucking egged the INSIDE of your car after breaking the fucking window, then they proceeded to damn destroy your beloved decorations! After they beheaded your huge spider, poor LJ came walking to your door., in his hands where ....

......................:..:........CANDY............

Before you could even say shit to him, those little monsters attacked.

You watched from the safety of your home as the damn poor mono chromed clown was torn to SHREDS!!
Two clawed his face, one bite his hand that held the candy, while the one dressed as a FUCKING princess took them damn candy and flipped you off!!

That's when you stupidly walked out side and as you were going to say something, you quickly did a head count.
That's was one four of them,...

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE OTHER TWO?!?!
As you were about to run inside, you got attacked by the those damn kids!

You shuddered at that horrible damn memory, after that LJ started to have a stash of candy in your house.

Since he now was afraid those evil little girls would attack him again.
Now only this is, you HAD. To find that candy, and FAST! It's almost time to let the trick-or-treators loose in your streets like a pack of mad dogs!

You rushes to find his stash, you found them
Inside a hole in your wall, behind a poster of High School Of The Dead.

You'll get him for that later.

You then rushed to get the candy ready for the brat- little angels.
Laughing jack soon arrived to your house as the candy was being taken.
"Haha hello (Y/n)" the happy clown says while heading to your room. You sat down on the couch just as you heard a high pitched scream.

You ignored it as you went to your door with the stolen candy. "(Yyyy///nnn)!"
"What?" You asked while handing out candy.
"Where's my candy?"
You froze closing the door.
"What LJ?"
"Where's. My. Candy?!"
You looked down back at the bowl of trick or treating sweet.
"Uuuh I uh put it away.."
you then quickly hid the bowl.
"WHERE?!"
"Why do you need to know?!"
"I NEED IT!!"
"No you are not going to get my house sticky and there be more dead kids!"
"JUST TELL ME WHERE MY CANDY IS WOMAN!!"
You then stormed up stairs, grabbing his arm and putting him in the living room. You shoved the candy bowl into his arms and then opened the front door, using it as a shield while standing behind it.

That's when a stampeded of small children wearing colorful harasses  in their Halloween costumes, trampled the poor clown for candy.
"WHAO WHOA!! SLOW DOWN! FUCK IT IN A BUCKET!!"
You heard your friend Nick (me again) shout as she was holding the children before being dragged off by the small army. On the hunt for more candy.

You looked back at the clown, "and that's why you don't disrespect me in my house" you smirked as he then learned to never do that again.

I THINK I PUT TOO MUCH EFFERT INTO THIS...OH WELL ITS STILL FUNNY!! XD I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
NICK OUT PEACE!!