Part 42

Part 42

Alison's pov

"So Elijah I would love to hang out but I wanted to spend time with Matt. I just got home from a tour." I say

"Oh ok we'll I'll call you and we can hang out sometime." Elijah offers

"Here my number." I say

"Ok it was great seeing you again." He says

"yeah me too." I say and Elijah walks out of the door.

"You've never mentioned Elijah before." Matt says

"We'll he moved my junior year.mit was my first year of prom. He was gonna go with me but that night he moved." I say

"Do you want me to hold you?" He ask

"Yeah sure but you have to get me." I say and run upstairs.

"I've got ya." He says and grabs my waist and picks me up.

"Let me go."I say laughing

"Not until you kiss me." He says

"Never." I say dramatically

I rap my legs around his waist and he brings me into my room. He stars to kiss me hard and passionate. "Alison I love you."

"I love you too and this is why I can't do this to you." I say

"What do you mean?" He says putting me down

"I found out that... That Connor loves me and he kissed me. I wasn't going to bring it up but I wanted you too know." I say sad

"Alison this aphas happen before I even started to date you. I know the Cameron thing didn't last long but he loves you the y all love you but I do t want you to think I can handle some guy likening you."

"Your so calm."

"Yeah because Connor he doesn't love you. If he loved you you would know it. When he kissed you would have changed everything. You would fell sparks like you fell between us."

"Your right. I don't need to worry." I only think of what I said to Connor in the truck.

"Let's go get some food." He says and takes my hand.

"Where are we going?"

"A place we both love." We grab our bored and I follow him to a great place the park.

"Matt this is so great. This is where you passed out." I say laughing

"Shut up its a romantic place. I love when it's night and I always think of that moment."

"Yeah and we a we're close to feather and then you passed out."

"What I was going to do was this." He says and kisses me.

"Man that would have be good but we had a better time at you house."

"Yeah I wouldn't tried the memory for anything."

"I would for a million dollars. I'm joking I wouldn't do that that's not enough money." I say laughing

"I'm trying to be sweet and your being funny.. He says a little mad

"Oh I'm sorry. Fine I'll go home and we don't have to see each other ever again." I say and grab my long bored and rush home waiting for him to follow me.

I wait for about 3 hours and hasn't come. I decided to go to the o2l house and see what the guys are doing since I'm bored. I knock on the door and no ones home. I go back home and almost Eat almost all my food. I think about Matt and if he is really mad at me.

I call him and he answers. "Hello?" He asks

"Hi Matt what wrong?"

"I though you were gonna go to my house so I wanted here for you."

"Why would I go there when I have a perfectly good home?.

"I don't know but do you want to come over?"

"Yeah I'll be there in a sec."

I go outside and I see a car I front of my house and I go see who it is.

"Hello may I help you?. I ask the person in the car.

"Yes I'm looking for an Alison."

"Yes that's me."

"Well I'm here to take you to Tennessee."

"Why may I ask?"

"Actually you are needed in court your father wants full custody of you."

"He can't do that I'm 17."

"Well your still a miner."

"I can't leave I have to do a tour with my friends."

"Well your mother told me that. You can video chat us at the time if you would like that."

"Yes that would be great."

"Ok I will have some papers emailed to you."

"ok thank you." I say as the paddy drives off. I ride my bored to matts house and tell him everything.

"That must suck."

"Yeah I'm so happy I came over here."

"Yeah me too now I can finally hold you."

"I would love that." I say and lay in his arms. We listen to music for about 20 minutes then I fall asleep in his arms.

***sorry this update was stupid. And if you didn't think it was please vote. Comment/Vote/Fan***