Part 3

Part 3

Alison's pov

Today I have all my stuff unpacked. My mom said for my 18th birthday we are going to paint my room. I got out of my room and I say Connor on my couch talking to my mom.

" hi what are you doing here Connor?" I asked

" I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out today." He said with a big smile.my mom is looking at me and mouthing yes.

"Sure why not." I said with a grin. "Mom what time do you want me home?"

" you can stay at Connors house since he is right next door. That is what me and him where talking about." She said while staring at me.

"Really. I can stay at his house ok I will see you later to get clothes." I say excitedly

We get to the mall and I see all the guys from o2l and Cameron and some other guy.

"Connor who is that guy next to Cameron?" I say while looking at that guy

"That is Nash Grier from Vine." He says with a smile

I walk up to Nash and say hi. About 1pm we all go to see a movie. The move was catching fire. I loved it. During the movie Connor sat next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder. I think I am starting to like him.

After the movie it was 4pm because there was a delay with the movie. We all went to the ice cream shop. Connor payed for my ice cream he said I owe him something. It was 10pm when we got home. I went to my house to get clothes and toothbrush. I came back and I saw Connor taking his shirt off.

"Wow you are fast. It only took you like 5 seconds." He said shocked

"I only live right next to you. What do you expect?" I said weird "Oh my gosh o forgot pajamas!" I scream

" it's ok I have a shirt for you and some pants. They mite be big on you." He says giving me his shirt and pants

"Thanks for this I will give them to you in the morning." I say

"I have to tell you something. I like you. I thought you where pretty ever since I saw you. I think you are amazing. Will you go out with me?

******sorry this is short. Comment and vote.******