chapter 12

Jay's pov

We set up triage and set a perimeter. We where trying to figure out how many men where in there and if this is a terrist attack or not. I was getting frustrated Hailey was in there. "Are you ok" Molly asks me. "Ya" I say kinda coldly. I was to worried about her. "Ok listen up!" Voight said coming over to us. "We think there are about 8 men! We don't think this is a terrist attack and we don't think there is a bomb but we are calling in a bomb squad and a bomb dog we also called swat and are trying to figure out what these guys want." Voight said. I was kinda relieved hearing that they don't think that there is a bomb. Right then voights phone rings. He picks it up and walks away. The while team just stands there for awhile just waiting to see what he says. After about 5 minutes he walks back over. "That was Trudy. She saw a suspisous guy trying to walk into the perimeter. He's with the guys inside he might be able to give us something. Trudy's taking him over to the bull pen. Molly and Antonio I want you guys to go see if you can get something out of him." Molly and Antonio both nod there heads and run to Antonio's car. "The rest of you I wanna see if I can get a bot cam in there and I wanna get a drone to look through the windows." We all nod our heads and start moving to grab all our gear. I trusted voight. I really did but right now I was scared I needed Hailey to be ok she's my partner maybe more. "Jay!" I hear voight call my name. I look back and he tells me to come over to him. "Jay she's gonna be alright" I look at him with a confused look. "I'm not dumb jay! The way you look at Hailey Jay you need to tell her before it's to late." He says. I look down at my feet and look back up at him. "I will" I say. "Trust me Jay we are gonna get her out of there." I look at him for a minute and nod my head then turn around and walk away. At this point all I could think was I would do anything and everything to get Hailey out of there.

Authors note please read⚠️  

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long school is a pain but i promise I will still wright this book but also I have a new book! It's an original call "His beauty, Her beast" please check it out guys! I promise it's a really good book. Anyways see ya guys next time! -B