chapter 10

Jay's pov

I got off the phone with Hailey. "Guys we gotta go" I say grabbing my jacket. "What's wrong" attwater asks. "There's a shooting at the hospital Hailey's at" I say. I was anxious I was nervous and I was scared I couldn't let her get hurt. "Let's go!" I here voight say. He looks at me and gives me a nod. I start running down the stairs and out the door to the truck with Molly and everybody else besides me. Voight calls backup while we head on our way. Me and Molly get in the truck and I don't even think. I just press the gas down and turn the sirens on. All I could think about was Hailey. "Who's Hailey" Molly turns to me and asks. "My partner" I say without taking my eyes off the road. "What happened to her?" She asks. "We where talking to a family who's son just got murdered. On our way out a truck drove by full of gun men. She couldn't get cover in time and was shot." I reply. Molly stays silent the rest of the ride. I was mad. I needed Hailey and I couldn't let anything happen to her. I was worried. Please be ok Hailey please. Was all I could think. We arrive at the hospital and see someone wave us down. It was a women maybe mid 30's. We rill down our windows and she explains what's going on. "I was in my car leaving when I see 8 guys go in with guns. They started shooting right when they walked in so I called the police as quickly as I could. They said they are taking hostages." They women says to us. "Thank you. We need you to get somewhere far away and safe." I reply. My heart yad dropped they where taking hostages. And Hailey was in there. That's all I could think about.  Hailey's in there. Hailey's a hostage.