Arnav stood pocketing his hands and watched his retreating figure.

.

.

.

Laxminagar, New Delhi

10.00 am

"Yeh lo madam ji" Happy Singh said happily, "Your scooter is ready"

"Thank you" the girl, dressed in a white top and blue jeans, her long wavy hair tied up in a ponytail, said smiling. She looked around at the garage and cried spotting a familiar face, "Ishaan?"

"You know him?" Happy asked pointing to Ishaan who was working on a car.

"Yeah."

"Oyee Ishaaan" Happy called out and Ishaan turned. His face lit up and he came running. "Irene!" he cried.

"What a surprise. What are you doing here in Delhi?" Irene asked surprised. She gave him a hug and ruffled his hair.

"I work here" he said.

"I mean how did you reach here?" Irene asked laughing.

"Err...my father's friend brought me here" Ishaan said stammering and looked at Happy ji.

"How do you guys know each other?" Happy ji asked.

"Woh I'm an ayurvedic medical student. Few months ago I visited ayurvedic medical plants in Chirota village, Rajasthan. I met him there! We became good friends!" Irene said smiling and Ishaan nodded.

Irene looked at Happy ji and then at Ishaan. "Bhai saab" she said to Happy ji, "Can I take him out for an hour? Please grant him leave for one hour."

"Arrey he is the only one who knows how to repair" Happy ji cried and Ishaan hid his laughter. Irene chuckled and said, "Just one hour! Chalo Ishaan!"

She got onto her scooter and said, "Get in"

Ishaan looked at Happy who said chuckling, "Pehli baar tumhe itna muskuraathe dekha....jao (This is the first time I'm seeing you smile. Go)"

Ishaan smiled widely and got onto her scooter.

Driving the scooter into the roads of Laxminagar Irene asked, "The last time we met you didn't have a father. Now you have a father's friend that brought you here in Delhi? What's cooking Ishaan?"

"Long story" Ishaan said slowly.

"I ain't busy" Irene said and drove the scooter to the busy roads of Delhi.

.

.

.

Raizada Mansion, New Delhi

10.00 am

"So when can I meet Shreya Patel?" Khushi asked to Aarav who chocked on his water. He looked at Arnav who looked up in the ceiling.

"Don't look at him" Khushi chided, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Woh...ma..." Aarav stammered and everyone looked at each other frowning.

"Who's Shreya?" Akash asked.

"His girlfriend" Arnav said and Anjali gasped. "Aarav has a girlfriend?" Anjali squealed and Payal looked at him with widened eyes, "Where is she from? Where does she live? What about her parents? Does she work with you?" Payal began throwing questions.

"Shreya Patel from Gujarat. Parents own hotel business. She is a medical student at my hospital" Aarav said and attacked his paratha.

"I want to meet her" Khushi declared.