Moon 2~ Part 4

Derpy came to In the TARDIS, The Doctor stayed by her side. "D-Doctor," she asked, her voice cracking.

The doctor looked up, and smiled. "Yeah, MRS. whooves?"

Derpy gasped. 'No way,' she thought. "You're back," she said, jumping on him. The doctor chuckled.

"And I'm ready to stay. With you." Derpy sat in his lap, as she snuggled into him.

Suddenly, she felt the need to ask something. "Did we win?"

The Doctor's smile didn't fade. "Yes we did." His smile faltered as he remembered. "We-We lost some important people and ponies."

Derpy's eyes widened. "PONIES??!!"

The Doctor nodded, swallowing a bit. "Get ready. This is a long story."

"I can manage," Derpy smiled weakly.

~~~

Third person:

The Doctor ran up to Derpy, shaking her. Blazing Flare calmed down a bit. Applejack sighed, leaning onto Dash's shoulder. "Whadda we do, Dash? AppleCloud isn't safe in Equestria, yet she isn't exactly safe here!"

Dash shifted, allowing Applejack to scoot closer. She wrapped her arms around AJ, trying not to make them shake noticeably. She was scared. Suddenly, a truck screeched to a halt in front of SugarCube corner.

"Get in here you assholes," Spiderwhick called from inside the truck, Twilight riding shotgun.

"Hurry! I have a signal coming from the TARDIS on this computer," she called, as Dash and Aj piled in the truck bed, Star, AppleCloud and Kreme in the front, Rarity Spike and Pinkie with them in the truck bed.

"Way to celebrate a birthday," Star Wish huffed, blowing a strand of lime green hair out of her face.

"It's okay, Star Wish! We can celebrate your birthday when we get back to PonyVille," Cloud smiled, making the Teen chuckle.

The Doctor and Blazing Flare loaded an unconscious Derpy into the truck bed, and Twilight threw something back at the Doctor. "Open it!"

He caught it, as the truck pounded down the road. Opening it, a yellow, sandlike light drifted into his eyes, as he suddenly jumped up in the truck bed.

"SIT YOUR ASS DOWN," Called a pissed off Spiderwhick.

"You're not still mad, are you," asked Twilight, not looking up from the laptop.

"I'm dating my aunt, why wouldn't I be?"

Twilight sighed, looking over at her. "I'm sure Celestia will allow it. After all, I am her best student," she winked.

"What about Someshit shimmer?"

"Can you not curse in every sentence that escapes your mouth? I don't want to loosed all my education."

"So I'm a threat to your education?" Spider took her eyes off the road.

"JUST FUCKING DRIVE," Twilight shouted, pointing to the Blue Box that was stopped at a street corner a little ways away.

Spider hit the gas, as the truck accelerated.

~~~

"So, Chronos. Tell me. Who's the man?"

The boy shook and quivered as he was on his knees, bloodied ad bruised. "Not you," he squeaked, and he flinched as the whip cracked in his direction, leaving yet another long bloody cut against his raw back.

Chronos cried out, as the Master retracted the whip.

"Your name has come thing to do with time. Now tell me. WHERE IS IT?"

"What!?"

"DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME," The Master shouted, whipping Chronos once more.

"WHERE'S THE WATCH?!"

"What-What Watch?"

The Master chuckled. "Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about, Doctor."

~~~DRAMAFUCKINGBOMB!!~~~

So, some miscommunication here, or something deeper????? •3- Find out tomorrow!!!