Moon 0~ Part 2

"How about we go out to eat tonight?"

"Ah agree, Dash. Ah kinda wanna explore a bit," replied AJ, Sitting on Dash's laps in an armchair. Rarity sat with Chronos and Spike on the couch, Star Wish and AppleCloud on the floor, and me and Twilight sat in bar stools. I sat next to her. Pinkie and Kreme sat the same as Dash and AJ. Kreme on Pinkie's lap.

Everypony began nodding their heads, and eventually, I agreed that'd be nice. "Where, though?"

"What's the best resturaunt in this place," asked Rarity.

"Um, I think,'El Sol y la Luna.' It's a Mexican restaurant just a few blocks away. Near the Plaza I think," I replied, tapping my chin.

"SOUNDS SO EXCITING!! Just one thing," Pinkie laughed.

"What's up?"

"What's Mexican?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 7, everypony all piled into my Red and Purple Lamburgini that was parked in my garage. (What? Oh, I forgot to say, in this dimension, my moms A LOT nicer...)

Dash looked up at the fading sunset. It looked pretty enough. It was too late to go find a place to watch it from, though. Dash then looked over to the moon. Crap! No full moon. That still leaves 30 moons left to get back to Equestria. Luckily, time goes by slower in Equestria. By now, everypony should be going to bed from yesterday.

But then, She got a sick feeling in her gut. What if when we did get home, everything was ruined. Nothing was safe? She sat closer to AJ. Pinkie decided to stay at home and pony sit the kids since she was uninterested in the,'Mexican food,' Plan(NOT BEING RACIST! IM MEXCAN TOO!!).

Kreme didn't go if Pinkie wasn't going.

When we arrived, we all grabbed the big table with 8 chairs in the corner. (It was Rarity, Spike, AJ, Dash, Star Wish, Twilight and I. Star's a teen now, so why not?)

Our waiter came. "What can I get all you fine ladies this evan'eing?" Though this was a Mexican restaurant, he spoke with a thick Italian accent.

"Helloooo?"

"And Gentle man?" (Imagine the spy's accent!)

Spike cleared his throat. "I'll have the Vegetarian Meal."

"Me as well, Darling."

"Sounds cool."

"Wha' not? I'll get it too."

"Yeah, sounds good!"

Pretty much everypony agreed. I just got some rice and some flautas. Their these little halves of rolled up soft/crispy tortillas stuffed with corn, chicken, and a tangy- orangey sauce. I asked for no sour cream on mine. I hate that stuff! (I actually really hate it in real life, as well.)

The waiter brought our meals, and we dug in.

Applejack looked at her meal. It was a salad, with vinegar mixed in it, croutons, tomatoes, and small pieces of cabbage.

As she began to eat, she really enjoyed it. And as she ate, she realized how much she enjoyed it. And it made her sick. Here she was, enjoying a bucking salad and Equestria was left without one of it's important means of safety and defense.

A tear escaped her eye, and the fork in her hand trembled. She dropped it on her salad, and stood up. Her chair that she sat in screeched deeply as she pushed it outwards.

Dash looked up at her, worry glinted in her eyes. "A-Ahm sorry everypony. Ah-ah... ah just gotta go." She stated, her voice quivering heavily.

Suddenly, AJ began running. Her hair flew behind her as she ran out of the restaurant. "Applejack!"

Applejack ran, her boots pounding on the pavement. She stumbled as she ran, and as her feet skipped the beat, she heard another pair of shoes behind her. She looked behind her for a moment and saw a light cyan being with spectrum hair chasing close behind her.

"AJ! Please stop!"

AJ hadn't realized she'd been running into a park, and skid to a halt. She turned, only to be tackled down by Dash.

"Why did youh-youh ruhn," she asked, clearly out of breath.

"I couhldnt cohpe with juhst sitin' there lihke nuhthin' wahs wrohng," AJ replied harshly, she too out of breath. (The intentional,'h,' is where they breath in.)

"But there is something wrong, AJ! And we're all aware of that! But we can't worry about it all the time! Believe me when I say, that I would do anything to go back to Equestria and save everypony there! But we can't! And don't say you feel useless, cause then you're speaking for all of us!"

Applejack let her tears flow freely. Dash scooted off of her and picked her up. She walked over to the nearest bench, and sat down with her, having AJ on her lap.

Applejack silently sobbed into Dash's shoulder, as Rainbow slowly stroked her hair.

The two stayed there, and eventually, accidentally fell asleep to the low chirps of midnight crickets and honking distant cars.

~~~~~~~~end moon 0 prt 2~~~~~~~

What do you think, My RainbowJacks?! Bronycon's not to far away, so I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of you there! Also, just found out Im a Senpai to 2 people! I have 2 Kohai's!! :D ~Spiderwhick~