As The World Falls Down

Začít od začátku

A love that will last within your heart

I'll place the moon within your heart

CHORUS

As the pain sweeps through

Makes no sense for you

Every thrill has gone

Wasn't too much fun at all

But I'll be there for you-oo-oo

As the world falls down

Falling

(As the world) Falling down

Falling in love

I'll paint you mornings of gold

I'll spin you Valentine evenings

Though we're strangers till now

We're choosing the path between the stars

I'll leave my love between the stars

CHORUS

Falling

(As the world) Falling down

Falling

As the world falls down

Falling

Falling

Falling

Falling in love

As the world falls down

(down) Falling

Falling

Falling

Falling in love

As the world falls down

Falling

Falling

Falling

Makes no sense at all

Makes no sense to fall

Falling

As the world falls down

Falling

Falling

Falling in love

As the world falls down

(down) Falling

Falling

Falling in love

Falling in love (love)

Falling in love

Falling in love

Falling in love"

I diped her down and slowly leaned in for a kiss. Just as our lips were about to touch, The door slammed open " REGINA!!!!!" We look to see Queenie and the same creature help Sarah, stand in the room "Your coming home with me".........I was frozen before Smirking at her and started to change the room with my powers... Soon enough only Regina,Queenie and I stood on a balcony " Your late. Now your sister shall be mine" I annouced.

"No. i still have 3 hours" Queenie cried.

I chuckled "foolish girl. She is my Queen and I always get what i want" I pulled out a crystal ball, showing it to Queenie. I know she wants it. She was strong to turn it down before but now. Now she wont.

"I shall give you what you have always desired"

Queenie stares at the ball and slowly nod her head, not bothering to fight for Regina anymore. She grabbed the ball, before giving Regina and I one last glance before disappearing, I turned around to face Regina "What shall i do with you" A smirk then appeared on My handsome face. I grabbed her by the waist and tilted her chin up, so her dark chocolate eyes were staring at me " Regina. When I first heard yur plea for me, I thought nothing but a weak little girl sick of school or her parents but Once I started watching you, you became different. Regina what im going to say is crazy but I am in love with you and deeply, with out you my world falls down" I watched as tear welled up in her eyes "Jareth" she begun. I started thinking the worst before she pulled me into a kiss. It was soft. Slow. It held no hunger, lust or desire. It only held....Love. I kissed backed and pulled away smirking at her " My how you have grown confindent" I taunted. She blushed then slapped my chest "s-Shut up". This was the most thrilling day ever and nothing could stop it...

*3rd POV *

What the goblin king and his queen didnt know was trouble was coming their way and quickly. If they dont stop this force then all of the Laybrinth would fall......