Prologue: Human Once Again

Vast, Boundless and Serene it is none other than the very universe itself.

In one specific galaxy within this boundless universe a man... no a demon sits on his crimson throne at the center of it quietly closing his eyes as if being extremely bored.

As the demon slowly opened his menacing glowing red eyes he slowly muttered: "How many years has it been since I first sat here? Ten billion? A hundred billion? Maybe a trillion already?"

Demon: "Yaaawn... What is the point of living?...What is the point of strength?...Everything is just meaningless..."

The demon then raised his head with a dull expression and saw something that caught his attention.

Demon: "A shooting star?"

Upon seeing the shooting star the demon unconsciously closed his eyes and made a wish.

Shiiiing

The shooting star twinkled brightly at that very moment.

After a few minutes the demon finally opened his eyes: "Yaaawn... Guess I'll go back to sleep. Since I pretty much have nothing to do."

After that the demon proceeded to close his eyes and planned on continuing his long slumber. However suddenly....

Demon: "Hmm?... Why does it feel as if my throne suddenly got smaller?"

When he opened his eyes again he was slightly startled.

He was no longer sitting on his throne at the center of the universe instead he was sitting on a regular wooden chair in a familiar dining room. In front of him was a plate filled with meat and vegetables.

Suddenly a middle aged woman with a gentle smile came up to him and asked: "What's wrong Felix not hungry?"

When he saw the woman and her gentle smile his dull and indifferent expression started to slightly change as he slowly muttered: "Aunt...Mabel?" After muttering these words memories from his distant past started appearing within his mind.

When he was fifteen he was no almighty and all powerful Demon God, he was no Eternal Protector of some vast galaxy. Not at all. On the contrary he was just a regular ordinary boy by the name of Felix Greyans.

Felix was the nephew of a merchant who sold vegetables, fruits and common tier ores. He lived a peaceful life with his aunt and uncle in a remote village called Draven Light Village.

His entire life was very peaceful and very normal. That was until a demon battalion accidentally stumbled upon their village. On that day the demons slaughtered most of the villagers including Felix's friends and family. As for those that were spared they were transformed into low level demons and became slaves to the higher ranking demons.

Felix became one of these demon slaves. At first he thought of gaining strength and getting revenge against the demons for killing his family and friends. He was so determined to achieve this goal that he trained like a madman everyday to get stronger.

Hundreds of years passed and Felix had completely given up on this goal mainly because the demon battalion responsible for attacking his village had already been annihilated in the many wars that the demon army had fought.

What's more he felt as if there was basically no more point in getting revenge anymore. After all his family and friends were already dead and even if he exterminated the entire demon race they weren't coming back.

Mabel looked at Felix and asked: "What's wrong? You look as if you haven't seen me for years. Are you still sleepy? If you are then go back to your room and take a nap. It's a weekend so you don't have help your uncle with any merchant work today."

But before Felix could reply a middle aged man came in through the front door and greeted them: "Good Morning Honey, Good Morning Felix."

The man was none other than Felix's uncle Landon who is the husband of his aunt Mabel and is also their family's provider.

Seeing both his aunt and uncle alive again truly shocked Felix. He immediately thought that he might've been caught in some sort of powerful illusion or something. However he immediately dismissed this thought due to the fact that there was basically no one in the entire galaxy that was capable of putting him in any form of illusion or at least no one in his galaxy and he can clearly feel that he hasn't left his home galaxy.

What's more if anyone from outside the galaxy came to invade he would've immediately felt it due to him being the galaxy's Eternal Protector.

Besides his confidence in thinking that no one in the entire galaxy was capable of trapping him in an illusion, as a former Demon Lord and current Demon God he had always trusted his instincts and right now his instincts were telling him that his aunt and uncle in front of him were one hundred percent not illusions.

Since this was the case Felix became even more confused. If his aunt and uncle in front of him weren't illusions then what were they? Didn't they die several billions of years ago? How could they be standing in front of him now?

After a few seconds Felix suddenly had a thought. He stood up and went in front of a mirror. When he saw his reflection in the mirror he finally understood.

His reflection in the mirror was that of a boy in his teens or to be precise it was his fifteen year-old self

His reflection in the mirror was that of a boy in his teens or to be precise it was his fifteen year-old self. If his assumption was correct then he should've gone back in time to before his village had been invaded.

With this thought he walked towards a window and peeked outside. When he saw that familiar scenery of his old village he could not help but feel nostalgic.

Felix opened the window and inhaled that familiar fresh air. This was a feeling he has not felt ever since he had been turned into a demon.

Felix: "Haaah...It seems that I am human once again huh."