Eyes always betray you (Mikolas Josef and Noah Centineo)

*Mikolas' position*
Imagine..
..So here we are, at the romantic spot of all time! At the beach at midnight, with candles in the sand and a romantic dinner, but we eating pizza and after the pizza we have some Nutella pancakes with bananas, yes absolutely romantic!
That isn't the point why we are here, I want to risk something.
So I go serious in a second.

"Y/n, I need to tell you something."

She is confused and looks at me with nothing but worry, but nods.
I breathe in and out and get on my knee.

"Y/n, we know each other for not that long, but I already know that you are my everything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so I ask you now; do you want to marry me?"

I'm extremely nervous and she is shock and doesn't say anything for a few seconds.

"I..I'm s-sorry.."

She stutters and run away.
And I'm here on my knee and totally hurt and can't believe what just happened.

*your position*
I needed to. I needed to ran way.
It's too early for us, we can't get married yet, I'm not ready for it.
He is so cute and everything, but I can't. I'm not sure about it.
But now I'm sitting here at the pier and crying my eyes out, until I hear someone saying my name.

"Y/n, what's wrong?"

I look up to him and just hug him, he does the same.

"It's okay, I'm here for you."

He whispers against my forehead and stroke the back of my head.
I'm so glad that he is here.

"N-Noah, I ran away from Mikolas, while he proposed to me..I'm feeling so guilty."

I'm crying even more.
Noah is speechless, but trying to say something.

"And why exactly you ran away and not said yes?"

He looks serious, but his eyes says something different.

"I..I don't exactly know why, I think he isn't the one I want for the rest of my life..I mean we just know each other for 4 months and now he wants to marry me..it's crazy!"

My voice cracks at the end and Noah is thinking of his next words.

"I know what you mean, 4 months aren't that much and if you don't feel the same or aren't ready yet, that's okay, talk with him and you guys can figure something out."

He tries to smile, but fails obviously. I know what he is thinking, I know him for some years now and I know what is going on in his head.
He always trying to help me with my feelings and for some moments I catch the real him, he doesn't want to help me with my feelings for others, he wants to be the one I talk about and not the others, but I'm so dumb and can't see it.
But now there is this boy again, who loves a girl he can't call his own, the hurt boy, the sad boy, I can see it in his eyes.
His eyes always betrays him, even though his face and body says something different, his eyes are enough to read the unsaid words.

"Noah listen, I can see it in your eyes."

He looks at me confused.

"What you mean?"

He smiles.

"I know what you thinking. I'm dumb to get back to Mikolas. Your eyes betray you every time."

I smile too and step forward to him.
He just looks at me.

"Okay..you are right, y/n. You would be dumb if you get back with Mikolas, okay you have me. I'm always jealous of the boys you were dating, but we are best friends, so I'm here for you."

I smile even brighter.

"You are such a dork!"

He raises an eyebrow, but smiles.

I kiss him softly and separate me, but he pulls me closer to him and kisses me again, with so much passion.