Chapter two

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"Jennie?" I called and stood up.

"Chaeyoung?" We then look at each other and smiled.

By the way, Jennie is my ex.

She broke up with me because we are still young and we thought we really love each other but it's just merely a crush.

"It's you." I said and chuckled.

"Yeah... It's me..." She said and looked down.

"By the way, why do you want to see me?" I asked and take a seat.

She then sit down in front of me and took out a file.

"My company wanted to do a light decoration for our 20th anniversary. Our CEO decided to do light decorations like this." Jennie said and passed me the file.

I flip through the pages and saw the designs.

"And you're finding me to do this project?" I asked and she nodded.

"How did you know that I'm designing lights decor?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I was finding for someone to do this project one shop by one shop and when I come across your shop, I entered and saw you." Jennie said.

"So you're in charge of this project?" I asked and she nodded.

"You seems different from before." Jennie commented and I raised one of my eyebrows.

"What am I different from before?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know. You just give me a different feeling from before." Jennie said.

"Well, are you single now?" I asked and she nodded.

"Still no suitors?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Probably you chase them away." I said and chuckled upon remembering how fierce is she when we are still a college student.

She gets jealous easily and she will always chase away my admirers whenever she saw the girls near me.

"Ya! You're so mean!" She said and pouted.

I then patted her head and laughed.

Then suddenly, the door swung open, revealing Mina.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked while glaring at Jennie.

"Mina-ya, meet Jennie. Jennie, this is my wife, Mina." I said and Jennie stood up.

"Hi, my name is Jennie Kim. I'm Chaeyoung new business partner. Nice to meet you." Jennie introduced and stretch her hand out for handshake.

"My name is Myoui Mina, Chaeyoung's wife. Nice to meet you too." Mina introduced and shook hands with Jennie.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I bought lunch for you." Mina said and I give her a confused look.

"What?" She asked upon seeing my confused look.

"I thought you're ignoring me because..." I trailed off and she shook her head.

"I'm not. I'm just angry but now, I've cool down." She said and my mouth formed a 'o' while nodding.

"Since you have already cooled down, where's my kiss? You didn't give me my morning kiss this morning." I said and she pecked my cheek.

"That's better." I said and smiled.

She then placed the food on the table and I hold her hands.

"Thanks wifey... Do you need me to send you back?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Discuss for your project. Don't mind me. I'll just go home by myself." She said and I nodded.

"Bye. Don't be home too late." She said and I pecked her lips.

"Bye." I said and she left.

"You and your wife have a very good relationship huh?" Jennie said and I nodded.

"You guys have any children?" Jennie asked and I showed a ✌🏻 to her.

"Two children?" Jennie said and I nodded.

"A girl and a boy. The girl is 14 and the boy is 13." I said.

"What's their name?" Jennie asked.

"Son Naeun and Son Junho." I said and she smiled.

"Nice name." She said.

I then sit back down and I start to discuss with Jennie about the project.

I also brainstormed a few ideas which she find it good.

After discussing for minutes, we decided to make quite a simple design but we need thousands of it.

"Once this is done, I will inform you." I said and she nodded.

I then walk her out and after that, I went back in to do the light for Mina.

I'm deciding to give her as a token of our love.

But it can't be done in a day.

So once the night arrives, I decided to go back home and rest for the day.

I then went back home and went to bath right away since I'm sweating a lot while doing the light.

After I'm done bathing, I went to eat.

Once I'm done eating, I went to watch the tv for a while before feeling sleepy.

I then went to bed and fell asleep right away.

Sorry for the short update.
Out of ideas and since I'm don't have any more ideas, I will start the drama earlier. 😏 Stay tune!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!