4

Adeline POV

We pulled into Bobby's house and I couldn't wait to jump out of the Impala to run inside. I was ahead of everyone and Bobby was already in his usual spot behind the desk. 

"Adeline?" He asked. 

"You look like you've only aged about ten years." I smiled and he darted across the room.  

He wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face into his neck, feeling his scruffy beard tickle the side of my face. Bobby has always been like a father to me, and after years of torture all I wanted was to feel safe for just a moment. His hugs always did that for me. 

"God child, I missed you." Bobby whispered. 

"I missed you too." I said with tears in my eyes. 

"Uncle Bobby!" The kids yelled has they ran through the door. 

"And the whole crew is back." Bobby said has he pulled away from my hug and bent down to hug the three kids.  

"You guys didn't even let me park the car before you were jumping out." Dean said has everyone else filed in. 

"Do I get to be filled in on what exactly happened out there?" Bobby asked has he stood back up from the kids. 

We all sat in the living room and explained what happened while we were out. I told everyone what I told Dean about the past ten years, not leaving out that Abbadon will be back for me.

"I just don't want her to come after you all. She wants me, she needs me for whatever it is she's planning. This is a Knight of Hell who wants my head, and she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty in the process." I said.

"Well then we are going to get our hands dirty too. That bitch took a decade away from this family." Bobby said.

"We still don't know what this plan is or why she needs Adeline, we need to look into this." Sam said.

"Sammy's right. If we know the plan that she has then we can stay a step ahead of it." Rhea said.

"Well let's through what we know, we know that when we found you that she was getting frustrated with you not telling her what she wanted." Dean said.

"Wait, how did you find me?" I asked.

"The twins went after you, then we followed the twins." Dean said.

I looked over to the twins has they were sitting on the couch, still looking guilty. "Ok guys, spill. Tell us what happened." I said has I sat in front of them.

"We had a nightmare the night we left." Aella said.

"What kind of nightmare?" Dean asked, sitting next to me.

"It felt like a vision. It felt like we were watching it happen." Wyatt said.

"It was the demon torturing you. She was yelling at you and when you didn't answer the questions, she brought Dad out and started doing the same to him." Aella said.

"It couldn't have been a vision, she didn't torture Dean." Rhea said.

"But Abbadon can get in people's heads, she made Adeline believe that the twins were dead and that she saw them die. Maybe she did the same to the twins." Sam said.

"She wanted the twins to show up, she needed them to be there so that you would break. She knew that they were your weakness." Bobby said.

"And that if they both parents then they would come alone." I said and I leaned in to grab their hands. "You can't do that again. Never go on a hunt alone. I know you saw me and you wanted to save me, but monsters won't hesitate to hurt or kill you. Okay?" I said.