3

Dean POV 

"Adeline! No, come on, stay with me." I said has I put my hands on either side of her face. 

We got Adeline in the back of the Impala and Sam was speeding down the road, trying to find a hospital. Aella and Wyatt were sitting on the floor, both trying to hold their mother's hand while Maia and Rhea were in the front with Sam. 

"Mom, wake up. Please." Aella said with tears in her eyes. 

"She's going to be fine. She just needs to get to the hospital." I said, trying to keep it together. 

"We should be there in a few minutes just hold on." Sam said. 

"She needs to be there now!" Wyatt yelled. 

We pulled into the parking lot and once we opened the doors to start get Adeline out when a low voice spoke up from right behind us. "Move aside." 

I turned around and saw Castiel standing right behind me. "We don't have time for this, she needs the hospital now." I said but Cas pushed me to the side. 

"She can't go to the hospital." Cas said and put his hand on Adeline's forehead. 

Adeline went from unconscious, to screaming. I watched has the cuts all over her body were slowly repairing and coming together. I had to hold the kids back has they watched their mother scream, "Stop, you're hurting her!" They screamed. 

"He's helping her. He's healing her." I said but they weren't listening to me, they were only hearing their mother cry out in pain. 

After a few agonizing minutes, Cas finally pulled his hand away and Ada stopped screaming. She slowly sat up, looking down at her body and seeing that her cuts were healed. 

"Cas?" You're alive?" She asked has she turned around and saw Cas. 

She got out of the car and wrapped him in a tight hug. Cas didn't know how to respond to the interaction, and just held out his arms. "Yes, I'm alive." Cas said. 

She pulled back and looked at him, her face glowing and then turned and looked at the kids. 

"Oh my god." Adeline ran over to the kids and dropped to her knees. 

The kids ran up to her and Adeline wrapped her arms around them. All of  them had tears streaming down their faces. "You're okay. I'm not going anywhere, I'm right here. Everything's okay." Adeline said has the kids seemed to grip her tighter. 

 "You guys need to leave. People are starting to get suspicious." Cas said. 

"Yeah, we need to get out of here. Let's start heading back to our house." Sam said. 

"Our house?" Adeline asked has she stood up and looked at me. 

For a moment, I was speechless. Her dark brown hair was matted, her eyes were exhausted and looking like they were moments away from closing to sleep, the dark circles were prominent, and even though her cuts were healed, the skin still showed that the wounds were there. She still was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. 

"Our home." I said. 

"Come on guys, let's load in and give them a second." Rhea said from the passenger seat. 

Everyone else loaded into the car, leaving just Adeline and I in the parking lot of the hospital. She grinned at me and then ran into my arms. I caught her and her lips crashed into mine. She pulled away and I held her in the air, "I've been waiting a long time to do that." She said with a smile from ear to ear. 

"I never thought I'd hold you in my arms again. I never thought I'd see that smile again." I said.

"Can't get rid of me that easy." She smiled and kissed me again.