Wicca the altar

The altar is a very important thing for every witch so I've decided that before we get into spells and everything like that we need To discuss the altar

The altar is a very important thing for every witch so I've decided that before we get into spells and everything like that we need To discuss the altar. ( it's basically where you perform your spells and everything) now the picture above shows all the things you need for an altar but if you do not have these things or they are too expensive I have some just basic easy solutions for an altar.

1. The altar cloth although you can get a very pretty and cheap bandana that has all these pretty intricate designs in it for a 1 to 2 dollars that will make a wonderful altar cloth.

2. Salt. everyone has salt I would personally recommend sea salt, although regular salt will also do you can pick salt all up at the dollar store.

3. The Chalice although it just shows a pretty one in the picture for a chalice you can go to your dollar store and get wine glass in a variety of different colors, shape and sizes that will work perfect for that. if you want a nicer one you can go on wish and they sell beautiful chalices for decent prices.

4. The wand is really simple you can go Outback and pick up a stick that you like and file down both ends and wrap the handle in any kind of material you want as long as it is natural. Mine turned into a very beautiful wand however if you want something a little more complex in the next chapter I will show you another way of making a wand.

5. The Cauldron. For you beginning witches or for those of you that don't have a lot of money to spend on this I would suggest going to the Dollar Store and getting something it just basically has to be something where you could burn incense... Basically fireproof, waterproof all the essentials. But you can also look for really nice ones on wish and online to compare prices.

6. Now candles you can find them at every color you are looking for right at the dollar store. however black candles I would suggest looking online for or at a bigger stores like Walmart.

7. Now Bells you can find at basically every store however you will have to bless them and again we will be getting into that into the later chapters.