Wicca

Wicca is religion of empowerment, it is about taking control of your life and your future, Wicca is living in tune it's nature and about creating a balance between all things, light and dark, black and white, masculine and feminine. Wiccans believe in a god and goddess, the goddess gave birth to the universe including the God who her consort, so the goddess is in all things. We Believe that everything is connected through the Goddess, we are the universe and the universe is inside us, everything is connected. We are all connected to each other biologically, to the Earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically, this is a scientific fact, we are all made of the same stuff the stars are made of. All of nature is connected by a universal Force . wiccans call this magic. When we do spells, chants enchantations we connect to this Force. Wicca is a peaceful religion, there is no Satan or devil in Wicca. The Devil is a Christian concept and has nothing to do with Wicca, we do not have any demons or devils in Wicca. Wiccans believe in law that decrees 'Harm None' we believe in karma any bad we give out will come back on us.

 Wiccans believe in law that decrees 'Harm None' we believe in karma any bad we give out will come back on us