JAMES LAKE JUNIOR!!

(A/N: warning, swearing)

"Jim??"

"Claire, I can explain"

"EXPLAIN WHAT!!? YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR 5 YEARS! YOU MISSED YOUR MOM'S WEDDING TODAY!! I COME TO THIS TINY GAS STATION AND FIND YOU!? AND THE SKULL!? REALLY, WHAT THE FUCK JIM" I Yelled.

"Claire, I'm sorry okay!! Let. Me explain. Please"

"Fine. But you're explaining at my place because I'm freezing and I need to get out of this dress"

"Fine......" He hopped onto vespa "coming?"

I studdered. I stared for a good 5 seconds before getting on.

I held onto him as he drove to my apartment.

I quickly got out of the dress and into more comfortable clothes.

I sat on my couch and stared him down.

"James. Lake. Junior. Where have you been? What have you been up to? Why did you miss your Mom's Wedding. Why do you just show up like that."

"If I tell you what's been up with me the past 5 years will you tell me what you've been doing past 5 years" He asked in return

"Fine" I replied harshly "Tell me. James. Now!"

"5 years ago. After we broke up. I went underground. I am still the troll hunter. But....I am a troll at day and a human and night. I cannot control what I am and when I am it. It's like I'm a reverse werewolf....so, during the day I protected troll market and at night I wander around the same-ish area, I'm known as the skull cause I break people who want to mess with me....... Now, tell me about you"

I crossed my arms and stared at him
"I finished college.....I became a member of the FBI. And if you weren't the troll hunter I'd have to take you in" I said "now....Jim...I need to know one thing"

"What?"

"I need to know where your father is"

Sorry this was SUPER short but it's late and I have ealy morning stuff and yea.

Word count: 336 words