4

"Soldier?" Doctor Schmidt asked

"Ready to comply" you replied with no emotion on your face or in your voice

"We have a new assignment for you" he said

A screen appeared in front of you showing a building from a birds eye view with various arrows coming off it attaching it to writing

Then a man walked into the room and you know it was Hans, he was always the one to give you the missions and tactical support

"You will need to download data from the computer in there." He began "This base is used for storing information on agents and supply routs for weapons   to SHEILD, if you succeed in taking it out we will be able to stop at least half of the weaponry SHEILD ordered from reaching them"

"Your entry point is here" he continued pointing to the building

"You will enter, take out anyone you can, go down this corridor and turn left into this room, there you will download the data from the computer onto this drive" he put a memory stick in front of you

"Yes sir" you say

You walk to your 'room' it's not really a room nor is it yours it was basically a cell where your gear and weapons were kept and where you slept, but there was no bed only cold, hard floor.

You opened the cabinet- the only piece of furniture in there and began to suit up.

-time skip-

You walked up to the base in your gear, it was a black body suit with a mask and white eyes (a bit like Spider-Man) it had a hood that had white inside. It had various places for weapons placed strategically around your body. You had a belt that contained an assortment of weapons from knifes to bombs.

You liked your suit, it was basically the only thing you liked in your life if you had to be honest with yourself, but you preferred not to think about how miserable you were- not only was it incredibly depressing but you weren't allowed to think, or feel for that matter.

You walked right through the doors, no, they weren't open, you actually walked through them.

You startled a few guards who immediately started firing at you, you made your skin so the bullets went straight through you and you knocked one out in one swift punch. You reached your hand into one of their chests and stopped their heart and kicked another into a wall.

You walked forward only to be met by another guard who screamed and hit a button on the wall, immediately huge metal wall came down from the ceiling blocking you off. You rolled your eyes and knocked the guard out.

You walked straight through the walls and down the corridor. The blaring alarms and flashing lights were giving you a head ache so you wanted to get this done with quickly.

You encountered many guards with guns. You just ignored most of them but once you got the the room with the computer you had to change your skin back to normal in order to hold the memory stick.

You plugged it in and no sooner as you had a bullet zoomed past your head. You changed your skin back and walked over to the guard and made your fist normal. You took him out in one hit

"Lousy shot" you said to yourself as you walked back to the computer

47%

'Dam it!' You thought 'this is taking too long!'

You knew if you took too long when you got back to HYDRA they would punish you. You tapped your foot in anticipation when about 6 more guards came in.

"Put your hands on your head!" A woman yelled and you rolled your eyes again

You quickly took them out. You didn't even know if they were alive or unconscious, but you didn't care.      You walked back to the computer

73%

"Ugh" you groaned

Then a voice sounded through the building

"Surrender yourself and we can help you!" It called

What did you care? You didn't need their help! You had HYDRA! That's all you needed, all you had.

Finally the data downloaded and you grinned as you walked out. The second you stepped a foot out of the door the place exploded with sounds of gunshots. That didn't bother you greatly, no, what did bother you was the noise. There seemed to be some kind of sound wave machine and you screamed and clutched your ears.

"Surrender yourself!" The voice called again but you weren't listening

You ran straight forward through a couple of people and cars, then you flew upwards and out of their sight- straight to the HYDRA base, where you were tortured for taking too long

Stupid slow drive