Characters/ Authors' note.

Hey guys, I'm back and I'm here with a vision to complete my book. I'm sorry I completely gave up writing but I'm here to change that and i want to do better since my writing has advanced now.

I'm 16 now and I'm in college! Isn't that great? Yeah, I'm young and all but hey, I got the brains for that, I guess. Enough about me 😂. So I'm changing a few things with this story, first of all, I'm going to remove most of the chapters and change it to fit my feelings.

My 13 year old self really did a lot. 😂 I've to change a lot and I'll really really appreciate it if I get some love ❤️. Yeah and the main reason I'm back, is because my sister forced me and I really don't have anything to do this quarantine period (I hope all of you're safe and doing great btw) so I wanted to try this out again and hopefully I finish this story! 

Now the cast (loud applause from the readers 👏🏽 ), I've added a few more people and this story is going to take a long long journey with lots of hurdles and it's gonna be an emotional trip but we're going to get there. When I'm done with this story, I'm completing DYLAN (yeah, the loml is back, babygirl) and then my other book, my sister's boyfriend and my very last book too, Love and leather! (And the crowd goes wildddddd, yeah bitch) excuse my language 😂. I'm really happy I'm back.

Now on to the cast,

Amanda Grey - Leading female cast. Jake's Finaceè/wife.  Age: 24

Jack Standford - Leading male cast. Amanda's Financè and husband.  Age: 27

Katie Grey - Amanda's sister. Age: 18

Jay Stanford - Jack's younger brother. Age: 22

David Grey - Amanda and Katie's brother and Drake's twin brother. Age: 26

Drake Grey - Amanda and Katie's brother and David's twin brother. Age: 26

Brenda Stanford - Jay and Jack's little sister. Age: 20

Grace Stanford - adopted sister of Jay, Jack and Brenda. Age: 20

Philip and Stacy - Mr Grey & Mrs Grey

John and Lucy - Mr and Mrs Stanford

Well, that's the cast. Others will be added later. ❤️

SYNOPSIS

Amanda Grey and Jack Stanford. They are both CEOS of their respective companies but forced by a marriage and to love him? How cruel.

Read as this story unfolds! ❤️

Start Date: 18th May, 2020.

Finished Date: ————

Ouuuu, I can't wait to show you all what I've in store for this book. It'll be a blast.

Ps~ a chapter is already up so read and vote. I want to know what you guys think too so comment. I love you all ❤️

Chapter 2 comes in tomorrow around this time! 😙

I can't wait either!!!! Can you tell? :)

❤️