Chap 19

Hi...I felt like updating. But I won't for a while after that. Anyway...

"CUT! OKAY, YOU TWO GET OUT. NOW," The director screams. Usui and I smile and exit the room. We're finally done with filming. Which also means I don't have to cuddle with him anymore or anything.  

Secretly, I washappy when Usui came. I've realised something. Usui is the first guy I've reallyfallen for. But I have to stop, close my heart. The media is dangerous. If I date anyone at all, everything about our relationship will be shown. We would be stalked. Like Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin or something. (a/n: I ship them btw so happy for them haha it's a little late but yea). So I dont want to be dating now. 

Also, my parents... they dont want me to date yet. Just yet. Focus on your career first, they say.

I head for my dorm. "Wait!"

I turn.

Usui stares at me for a moment, his green eyes taking me in. "Listen. I have to tell you. (Y/N), I love you. I'm telling you clearly now, and I want an answer. Please be my girlfriend. I want to have you."

I blink.  Huh?

Usui's voice breaks a little and he looks down, his hair covering his eyes. I can't see his expression. "Do you know, (Y/N), how depressed I was when you left?" He says quietly. "Do you know how I didn't eat for four days and fell sick? Do you know how I cried every night? How I searched your name daily to find any news of you?"

I stay silent, not knowing what to say. Like, I freaking love you too but I can't tell you? Or date you?

Usui swallows. "You know that it's not easy for me to tell you this, my weakness. My weakness is you. I am serious now. I want to date you."

The door of a room nearby bangs open and we both jump. A girl student comes out and she starts squealing. "Usui Takumi! I am your fan!"

Usui doesn't even glance at her. He is still looking at the floor tiles. I know he expects an answer. Instead, I leave the girl to him and quickly hurry away. 

I find Li En in the dorm. Flopping on my bed, I heave a dramatic sigh. Li En is checking her messages.

"You okay?" she says in Japanese, which I taught her.

I shake my head. " Li En, you know Usui, the new guy?"

She nods.

"I used to know him. In fact, he wants to date me," I say.

Li En looks up and grins. "Woah! He's hot."

I sigh. "But I can't agree. The school doesn't want us to be involved in romance. Neither do my parents. Everything is against us. I have to reject him."

Li En rolls over to face me. "So that's what you've been thinking about lately. I wondered. You always seemed sad somehow, but you cheered up when he came."

HUH. I DID? Were my stupid feelings that obvious?

I shrug. "Li En, helpppp," I whine.

Li En grabs my hand. "Let's walk to class together first."

I nod and get my books for Drama Theory.

(ayyy I'm back HAHA)

Li En and I walk along the stone path to the main hall. The wind blows on my face and I lift my face to the sky.

"Come on! Just date Usui. I know you love him."

I glare at Li En. "Li En, I can't. I just can't."