Chap 6

"So the classrooms were really cool, with air-con and heaters for the winter! Plus there was really a lot of cool people. They were all really polite and nice, totally cool with me," I say.
School just ended today, but when I got home, Usui wanted to know how my day was so I told him.
Usui frowns as he leans back in my chair. "You sure?"
"Yes!" I say. He has no reason to be so protective.
"How was President Igarashi?"
I look up at that. "Oh. Tora? He was really sweet, actually. The most polite guy I've seen."
Usui glares at me suddenly. "Be careful of him!"
I glare back. "Just be happy for me! I've finally found some friends!"
I point my finger at him. "Just get out! I dont know why you always stalk me and come into my room anyway! I've never ever done it to you! Just stop doing that!"
Usui sighs. "I can't help it. You may get hurt."
"More likely I'll get hurt with you! I haven't even changed out of my school clothes yet, you know?"I rant.
Usui comes over and stares at me intensely. " Do you want me to help you change? "
"Eeew!" I squeak. "Gross!"
"You are just like a dog  yapping when you are mad, you know."
I flush angrily. "Get out."
My voice is sharp. A tone I have not used since forever. And now I just want Usui gone.
Two minutes later, I slam the door in Usui's face.

******time skip******

"Bye, Olly," I say and hug my maid. Olly is going to go back home to Indonesia for a while. She will be joining me soon, after her two week stay at home. Every maid gets that. Now its Olly's turn. I wave as she gets into the taxi.
Now I'm alone. I sigh and lie down on my bed inside my house. Living alone isn't any fun.
I hear a knock on my door and jump up quickly. I race to the door and check through the peephole. Oh. Tora!
I smile and open the door. "Hey, Tora!"
Tora smiles back. "Hey, (Y/N). Are you okay? You told me your maid was leaving for two weeks home. Just came to check on you."
I nod. "Yeah, I'm fine."
Just as we are talking, standing in the doorway, Usui appears. Oh man.
"Hi, Usui," I say.
Tora turns sharply. I can't see his eyes, but he's all cordial as he greets Usui. "Hi, Takumi," he smirks.
Usui looks at him coolly. "Hello, Tora."
I'm confused. Do they know each other or what? They are acting like they do, really. I dont know what to think. I can ask Tora later, I guess. "Well, uh, I better be going, see you!" Tora says to me. He departs hastily.
I stare after him in surprise. What is going on? Usui grabs my arm and pulls me into my house. " Stay away from Tora Igarashi."
"Why?" I ask.
He doesn't reply.
I ask again." Please tell me," I say.
Usui smiles suddenly. "Do it in your kawaii way and I will."
Huh? Okay, bring it on, Usui!
I smile slowly and look up at Usui. "Please tell me," I say, clasping my hands together.
Usui looks at me and laughs. This embarrasses me but I dont let it show. "That's not enough," he smirks.
What? What does he want?
"A kiss would be my definition of kawaii," says Usui, leaning casually on the door.
I flush. "Okay, kiss me then!"
Usui smiles sadistically. "I want you to kiss me, silly."
I flush. This is practically forced! I tiptoe to reach him and kiss him really really fast. On the cheek.
Usui nods. "Okay, fine. I will tell you about Tora. "