Chap 11

(Normal POV again,which is you basically)

Sorry guys! I know it was really clichéd in the earlier chapters, cos the narrator was always crying, so I decided to intro a new guy- MAKI! Yes, Maki! Who's a fan of that awesome guy? ( for me, my heart is with Usui and Tora and also Tomoe from kamisama kiss)
Anyway, enjoy! I hope you keep reading and vote. I'm so happy that I have 75 reads! ( starting slow first, imma beginner) I'm aiming for 125 next!
-----

Usui smiles at my face. "You cooked all this?" I ask.
"Yea."
I smile and clap my hands. "Cool!"
I start eating as Usui told me to.
I look around the flat. "Usui, where is your family?"
He looks up from his phone, surprised by my question.
"..."
I nod and accept that he doesn't want to talk about it and eat more. The food is great. Mostly desserts, but some gyoza and miso soup and salmon and rice as well. Although I love the desserts!
"The desserts are great!" I exclaim.
Usui smiles. "I think you said before, you love desserts, dont you?"
I nod, smiling at the chocolate pudding and strawberry sorbet.
I continue eating.
"(Y/N), feed me a bit," begs Usui leaning over slightly.
I laugh. He looks so cute with the puppy dog face that I agree.
I pop some cherries in his mouth and he smiles warmly at me.
I smile shyly back, my heart racing.

---next day at school---
Tora ignores me. I see he hangs around with a new girl now. I feel like warning her but likely she won't listen. I didn't listen to Usui myself, I was so enraptured with Tora's charms.
Part of me still wishes I was with Tora.
He was really amazing. Until he jumped me, that is. And until I found that he was pretty heavy (haha).

I notice a new guy in school. Oh. He isn't a new guy. He is just Maki. Tora's right hand man. Always smiling insincerely, always loyal to Tora. He annoys the heck out of me, to tell the truth.
I glare at him, wanting to vent my anger on someone.
I am TRIGGERED. I dont know why, and it doesn't matter.
To my surprise, Maki walks over. Tora ignores him, he's too busy talking to his new target.
"Hello, Miss (Y/N)."
I nod at him grudgingly.
Maki bows.
What?!?!?!
I say hastily " oh, you dont have to!"
Maki bows again.
Why is he so smiley and polite?
I walk away quickly.