Chapter 13- Marry me? now?

Harry's P.O.V

"No Hermione! This has to be perfect! He has to see how much I care!" I shouted at Hermione as we set up everything in the forbidden forest. I'd decided to hold a surprise wedding so that Draco and I could get married straight away. We both needed this, this was our time and I had to make everything completely perfect. We'd gotten everyone we knew to help. All of our friends were there setting things up. Except Neville. He was off somewhere with Draco. I had to make up an excuse as to why Necile was there, so I told Draco he was training to become a herbology teacher. I told Nevile to keep Draco busy. Although I think he was probably just annoying him, so we had to hurry up before Draco got annoyed and hurt poor Neville's feelings.

"Harry. He knows you care about him! Even just you, him and a vicar would be good enough for him! Just you two being together would make him happy! He loves you Harry!" She was right, she was so right. I just needed everything to be perfect for him!

We'd been working on the forest for hours. Making it look perfect with lights and ribbons hanging from the trees and seats for the guests and an aisle covered with a red carpet to make it look elegant and of course an altar. Everything looked so perfect. I took one last look at our perfect setting before running upstairs to my room to get dressed, knowing that the next time I saw that place, it'd be with Draco by my side.

Once I was dressed and ready to go and get married. I went to Draco's room, where I knew he and Neville where. "Hey Baby." I said to him as I kissed his cheek.

"Hey Babe. Why you dressed up all sexy?" He asked in a seductive voice.

"Well, I'm taking you to a fancy restaurant. So get dressed in your suit. I've got a spare if you don't have one. He smiled and I kissed him gently.

"Give me five minutes and I'll meet you in your room." He said with a smile.

"I'm gonna leave. This feels awkward." Neville said going red. He left and so did I. Neville ran to Ron's old room to get changed before Draco could see what we were up to. He came out a few minutes later in his dark grey tux.

"You look great mate." I said to him. I smiled.

"You too, this is going to be so great. I'm so happy for the two of you." I smiled in thanks, giving him a quick bro hug. "I better go before he sees me. See you there mate." He straightend out my bow tie and gave me a smile then left quickly.

Draco walked out a few minutes after Neville had left. "Oh my gosh. You look great Dray." I kissed his cheek he smiled and leaned in to give me a proper kiss. I would never get used to that, the feeling of his lips on mine, it was pure bliss. We walked together to the back exit of the school.

"Harry? Babe, where are we going?" He asked in confusion.

"We're going on a date. And since I haven't planned one in a while so I'm in charge." I said. He gave me a confused look but then he smiled. So I took that as a sign that he was okay with me being in charge for once. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it, letting it drop back to my side.

As we reached the entrance to the forest. Draco saw the ribbons and the lights. It was about 9:00pm so it was getting pretty dark considering it was winter. The magical snow started to fall as Hermione said the spell. "Harry? What on earth is going on?" He asked looking up at the sky letting the snow fall on his face.

"Just follow me." I took his hand as we walked further into the forest. Once we got to where the guests were seated.

"Oh my god Harry! Is this what I think it is?" He cried, he looked so excited, his eyes lit up. I'd never seen anything more beautiful.

I got down on one knee and said "Draco Lucius Malfoy. Will you marry me?" He looked at me with a confused expression.

"You already asked me to marry you months ago, I said yes, remember?" I stood up and looked deep into his eyes,

"Yes I did. But now, I'm asking you to marry me today. Like right now. So Will you marry me?" He looked back into my eyes with tears in his. Then he nodded. "Thank Merlin! I thought you were going to say no for a minute there, just like last time when you went silent for what felt like forever." He smiled, letting out a slight giggle and kissed my nose.

We then walked down the aisle hand in hand with everyone looking at us with happy expressions. Once we got to the alter, the vicar started to ramble on, but then he said the bit that I was most afraid of going wrong. The words that could ruin our wedding completely "If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." There was a moment of silence

"I object to this marriage!" I heard Ginny screech in her annoying voice. Who even invited her? I wondered.

"Ginevra Molly Weasley! What in the name of Merlin are you doing?" Her Mother questioned angrily.

"I love you Harry! This is all wrong! It should be me you're marrying! Not him! It's just wrong for you to marry a man! As specially a Malfoy! Harry they're rats! You belong with me!" I turned around and looked at Draco. I could see the tears building up in his eyes. But he wouldn't let them fall. I took his hand, turned around to face Ginny again and asked her politely to leave. And when she didn't, I just nodded in Hermione's direction. She automatically knew what to do. She cast a spell to lock Ginny in a block of ice. We'd let her out once the wedding was over. We went back to the entire vicar talking stuff. But when it got to the place where we were meant to say 'I do' another crazy ex who couldn't except that it was over came to stop us.

But this time it wasn't my ex. It was Draco's. I knew he still had feelings for Blaise and that scared me. "Blaise?" Draco looked scared of him. Why was he scared? I rubbed the back of his hand in reassurance. He smiled and just as he was about to say 'I do' he butted in!

"Don't do it Draco!" Draco tuned back to look at him. "I love you! I made a mistake! Ginny meant nothing to me. It was you all along! You're the one I wanna be with. Please give me another chance. He looked back at me as though was actually considering it. I had no idea what was going on in his head, but whatever it was, it scared me.

Draco's P.O.V

I couldn't think straight. I loved Harry more than anything else in this world. But Blaise was my first love. I wasn't sure if I could let him go "You belong with me. We belong together." He pleaded looking into my eyes. But I didn't want him. Not again. I couldn't deal with the pain of being reminded everyday of what he did to me. And how much pain he put me through. So I just nodded in Hermione's direction discreetly. And she stood up and did the same spell on Blaise.

"No thanks Blaise. The only person I belong with is standing here right in front of me now. Then I smiled at my love, my Harry, as I said "I do."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sup? This is the second to last chapter of my first ever story on wattpad :'( I am so proud of this story, and I know it's not perfect but in the words of Timothy Green, "I can only get better."Thanks for reading, have a great day. Stay strong, stay smiley and most of all, stay weird. Love you guys bye- Chloe xx