Let me be the one to make you smile again - Drarry

Harry's P.O.V

"MUM!!!!" The nightmares had gotten even worse since Voldemort had died all thought I was told that that was abnormal considering the reason for the nightmares is gone. 

"You alright Harry?" Hermione asked rushing into mine and Ron's room after hearing me screaming for my mum in my sleep. I thought she'd be used to it by now with me waking  up every single night screaming for my Mother or Father. 

"Yeah I'm fine 'Mione, just another nightmare." I answered  quietly trying not to wake Ron. 

"Why are you whispering?" She asked in a hushed tone. I pointed towards my sleeping best mate. "Why its not like he'll wake up! If he doesn't wake up when you scream in your sleep so loudly that Ginny and I can hear you from our room two floors above your room!" She did have a point there, Ron could sleep through a hurricane! "Besides you two both need to get up and finish packing! We need to get to the train station within the next two hours." She made, yet another fair point as I really didn't want to miss the train. 

Ron, Hermione and I had to return to Hogwarts because we missed our last year due to the war. "RONALD!" We both shouted at him together. 

"Bloody hell!" Ron groaned, as he sat up, looked around, then lay back down in attempt to go back to sleep. By the time he re-opened his eyes, Hermione had slapped him across the face. 

"Oh come on Ronald! The train will be leaving in a few hours and you haven't even started  packing your stuff! And don't expect me to do it all for you!" Ron opened his eyes properly, stood up in front of Hermione and simply looked straight into her eyes and kissed her.  

"Stop stressing babe, its all going to be fine." He kissed her cheek and left the room. 

"And where do you think your going Ronald Weasley?" She received no answer so she ran out the room after him, both of them in fits of laughter. 

"What are you two doing?" Ginny called from upstairs. I hadn't spoken to Ginny in weeks since the break up and since I came out. I never wanted to hurt her but I did and Ron wasn't exactly thrilled about me being gay and breaking his little sisters heart, but he came round after some convincing from Hermione. I suppose I'm quite luck to have mates like them. And of course Mrs Weasley was very, very supportive. She's kind of like a Mum to me now and that's another reason why I broke up with Ginny, she was too much like a little sister to me and it just felt like I was snogging my sister every time we kissed! I tried to make her understand this when I dumped her but she just didn't want to listen to me, she was to busy throwing things at me to listen to what I had to say.

Draco's P.O.V

"What do you mean? It can't be over! You told me you loved me Blaise!" I've been in love with Blaise for about a year now and we started going out with each other about three months ago just after the war when he admitted that he loved me too! I've always known I was gay, ever since I started liking Potter in my first year at Hogwarts when I was eleven, oh how time flies. And now here I am, a complete mess of a man being told by the man I thought I loved that he never loved me and everything I thought we had together was nothing to him! 

"I did love you Dray but I don't anymore. I'm so sorry Draco but... I cheated on you!" Those are four words I never wanted to hear, but he said them. 

All I could choke out was "With who?" He didn't answer me, he just kept looking down at the floor. At this point I was about to break. I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't even blink them away. So I just let them fall. "TELL ME WHO BLAISE! The lease you could possibly do is tell me who you just had to be with so much that you didn't care if it broke my heart!" At this point I was a screaming, crying mess.