introduction

So! I wasn't so sure if I wanted to do this in the first place, but then I figured "why not" you know? So before I get into some clarifications and specifications as to what this is, I'd just like to point out that this is all inspired by starfrag...

So! I wasn't so sure if I wanted to do this in the first place, but then I figured "why not" you know? So before I get into some clarifications and specifications as to what this is, I'd just like to point out that this is all inspired by starfragment she was the one to come up with the concept of doing these tip books for Marvel in the first place (as far as I know) so creds to the idea go to her! So anyways...

¹ This is just my opinion. I'm not here to tell you that, if you're not doing this my way, you're doing it wrong, that's not what I'm doing. I'm only here to just give advice and help ya'll out!

² This isn't a personal attack on anyone, okay? If you do something/did something contradicting to something I say in these chapters, don't take it personally. All I'm doing is stating my opinion what I believe is good and helpful, I'm not making commentary on you as a person

³ Do not hate on what I have to say, okay? I mean, you can critique me, sure, but at the same time, this is just my opinion and if you disagree, don't try to make me change, because I'm not trying to make you change, I'm just trying to help

⁴ You can make suggestions for topics, but I can't guarantee that I will cover it ( especially if it has already been covered by starfragment )

⁵ At the end of the day, we're just here to have fun and write some fics, you know? It's supposed to be fun and informative and we're gonna be okay.

I hope this'll be helpful, you guys, because I'm actually really excited to work on this!