1

*****3rd person POV*****

The weather is pretty nice outside the airport.

Taehyung walk peacefully out of the airport he's fans didn't know about he's arrival from state which is good.

Taehyung manager waited for him outside the airport.

He's manager wave to get Taehyung attention which made the younger to smile.

"Miss me hyung?"-Taehyung hug he's manager.

"I didn't! how can I miss someone who give me so much headache?"-he's manager playfully said and Taehyung know it.

"You love me tho"-Taehyung smile showing he's box smile and get in the car.

"Taehyung are you okey about this?"-Taehyung manager is concern about Taehyung hectic schedule and now he have to be an idol.

"Hyung aren't you happy you can get ride of me now"-Taehyung smirk he's on the backseat he's manager on the passenger seat and Mr. Lu he's driver.

"I'm still your manager when it comes to your modeling and acting career!"-he's manager-nim throw a bottle of water to Taehyung which the younger caught coolly

Taehyung is bipolar he can be sweet and cold at the same time, he can be cute and hot if he please and a bit of naughty he's manager is nervous for he's artist they like father and son. You can say that Taehyung manager is the one who raise him since Taehyung started modeling at the age of 5 and started he's acting career at the age of 7. Taehyung manager been with him since he's model debut and acting debut until now.

"Mom really want to kill me by giving me so much work. Tch!"-Taehyung said after drinking water.

"Do you want me to talk to her?"-manager Park look at he's artist who have a blank facial expression he get use to the younger attitude and expressions

"She won't listen and we both knew that, don't worry hyung who knows ill might enjoy being an idol"-Taehyung rest he's back comfortable in the seat and close he's eyes to sleep and then later  he'll be meeting he's members and live with them.

"I know~ I won't be there so I expect you to behave, you'll live with 6 boy and your the 2nd youngest so be respectful to them. And don't drink to much cola!, eat healthy food don't play to much video game!"-Manager Park look at Taehyung and realize that the younger already asleep. "Ash! This brat!"

-------
"Tae wake up"-Mr Lu shake the younger.

Taehyung rub he's eyes and sit properly.

"Where's manager hyung Mr. Lu"-Taehyung

"He's talking to someone inside and also you have to follow him there too , your things are already there"-Mr. Lu said.

"Thanks Mr. Lu"-Taehyung smile, he put he's beanie on and grab he's brown jacket

He knock on he's soon to be home.

-------
"I'll get it!"-Jimin run to the door but pull back by Hoseok.

"No! I'll get it!"-Hoseok.

Jungkook try to tiptoe to open the door but jin grab he's arm making Jungkook to pout "hyung!"-Jungkook whine

"I'm the older here"-Jin said sassily.

Bangtan manager and Taehyung manager look at the 4 boys weirdly and Taehyung outside get a little annoyed since he knock for 9 times already and standing in front of the door for 5 minutes already.

The door open revealing a tall, tan and with a deep dimple guy

"Hello I'm the leader Kim Namjoon I'm sorry it took me minutes to open the door"-Namjoon bow and smile which he earn a smile from Taehyung too

"Its okey, can we go inside"-Taehyung he's really tired

"Sure"-Namjoon lead the way.

"Namjoon I should be the one to open the door!"

Taehyung look at the the man with a pretty face and look behind the pretty man seeing three boys playing wrestling.

"Guys Taehyung is here!"-Namjoon said a bit loudly so that the three idiot well hear him "I'm sorry you have to see this"-Namjoon feel sorry to Taehyung cause he have to meet a bunch of idiots.

"oh god he's really hot!"-Hoseok- Taehyung wink at Hoseok.

"he's totally gorgeous"-Jungkook- Taehyung look and smirk at Jungkook direction making Jungkook to be shy and hide to he's Jin hyung.

"he'll be mine soon"-Jimin- Taehyung don't give any reaction for what Jimin said.

"shut up you three!!!"-Yoongi-

"he's scary but cool, I guess"- Taehyung think

"guys calm down, don't make him uncomfortable"-Namjoon-

"This Namjoon guy is okey he's cool he's the only one who's look normal in this house"-Taehyung think.

"behave children"-Jin smile but he's aura is scary making Taehyung to gulp...

"Hello Taehyung I'm BTS manager Park Hyunsik"-Manager Hyunsik bow and Taehyung bow too.

"Hi I'm Kim Taehyung"-Taehyung bow to the member he really want to end this introduction since he have lot of time to know the member he's sleep is more important now.

"I'm Kim Seokjin the elder"-Jin make cute face to Taehyung.

"Yo! I'm Suga the second older"-Yoongi said acting cool he's too want to back to sleep again.

"I'm your hope I'm Jhope"-Hoseok made a victory dance when he shake Taehyung hand.

"I'm Park Jimin"-Jimin smile and wink to Taehyung

"I-im J-Jeon Jungkook"-Jungkook bow a little and hide again making Taehyung to smile.

"You already know me. I think your tired from the flight you can rest after you choice your roommate"-Namjoon said.

Taehyung look at everyone.

He's first choice is Jungkook but the kid is really shy he don't want the kid to get traumatise by he's bipolar behavior.

He look at Jimin and instantly mentally shake he's head Jimin is a flirt he won't get a peaceful sleep if Jimin well be he's roommate.

Look at Suga and mentally shake he's head for no! Suga is scary same  as Jin.

Look at Jhope to much energy

"Can I be your roommate hyung?"-Taehyung ask Namjoon since he's the only normal human being in this house.

"Of course"-Namjoon smile showing he's dimple.

Jin give Namjoon a death glare

Suga sight.

Jhope frown and pout.

Jimin look at Taehyung asking why didn't Taehyung chose him.

Jungkook just stare to Taehyung and Namjoon back. He want Taehyung to be he's roommate but he's really shy at the same time.

---------
It's dinner time Jin want to wake Taehyung to eat well Jin,Jimin,Hoseok and Jungkook want to wake Taehyung but Namjoon told them that Taehyung is to tired

The two manager leave Bangtan dorm after they help Taehyung unpack.

"Let's make an welcome party for Taehyung tomorrow"-Jin said.

"Okey"-Namjoon said tired of he's member well except to Yoongi.

After they eat they plan of things and food needed tomorrow.

*************
Hope you enjoy it

Please

Vote
Comments
Share
Follow