"You are old" Aarav commented.

"Khushi ask your son to keep quiet" Buaji warned.

"So you are Arnav Singh Raizada's son?" Ishaan asked in a low voice looking at Aarav.

"Ha" Aarav said smiling, "Papa told me about you. You're his friend Rakesh's son. Where do you stay, I forgot to ask you"

"I have an apartment in Andheri colony" Ishaan said looking around the huge house.

He looked at buaji and said, "Buaji main nikalta hoon"

"Arrey nahi stay" Khushi said smiling, "You've helped my buaji. And you repaired my son's car"

"And dad's car too!" Aarav piped in.

"It's Arnav ji and my wedding anniversary. We're having a small pooja with family and after that the party begins" Khushi said politely.

"Ha papa will be here soon. Stay" Aarav said.

Ishaan's smile faded away and he said alarmed, "No. I've to go"

Aarav looked at Khushi frowning.

Aarav shook his head and said, "No way. You're staying. Come I'll take you around the house" he pulled the boy and dragged him along.

.

.

.

"I hate this" Arnav muttered and Khushi elbowed him. He sighed and folded his hands

The whole family was sitting a step back to Arshi who sat forward before the pandit ji.

"Couldn't you wear a sherwani today?" Khushi whispered.

"You know I hate sherwani"

"At least take the coat off!" she hissed.

"No" he said. Khushi huffed and looked away.

Aarav sighed and leaned to his parents, "It's a pooja. Keep quiet" he hissed.

Khushi pouted and Arnav rolled his eyes.

Suddenly she remembered something and turned around. She looked at Aarav and asked slowly, "Where is Ishaan?"

"Ishaan?" Arnav whispered in shock.

"The boy loves to work" Aarav said rolling his eyes, "I tried to pull him for pooja but he stayed back at kitchen with HP helping him arrange the sweets"

Khushi sighed and turned.

Arnav looked at her and said, "Ishaan?"

"Your friend's son. He is here." Khushi said and craned her neck to see to the kitchen.

Arnav was about to speak something when pandit ji opened his eyes and instructed Arshi to stand up.

.

The pooja was over by 6.30 pm and Anjali walked the pandit ji to the door.

"Payal, is everything ready for the party?" Akash asked his wife.

"Ha. Thanks to Ishaan. He helped a lot! By the way where is he?" she looked around.

"Ishaan?" Akash asked.

"Ha you didn't meet him!" Payal said and looked at Aarav, "Call Ishaan. Akash didn't meet him"

"Ha" Aarav said and walked to kitchen.

"Is it bhai's friend's son?" Akash asked looking at Arnav who nodded grimly.

"He came with buaji since she couldn't carry the sweets. Khushi asked him to stay and he helped HP in kitchen!" Payal said smiling.

"Talking about Ishaan?" Anjali asked smiling as she walked to them, "Such a nice boy!"

"Thoda shy hai. Shyer than you! Can you imagine?" Payal said laughing at Akash.

Everyone laughed and Aarav walked in with Ishaan following him.

"Chachu, meet Ishaan! Err....sorry tumhara surname kya hai!" Aarav said face palming.

"Arrey ha! I forgot to ask" Khushi said.

Ishaan looked at Arnav who looked at the floor clenching his jaw.

"Ishaan Trivedi" he said.

"Hello. I'm Akash. ASR's brother" Akash said and Ishaan shook hands with him.

"You didn't have to do all the works" Arnav said curtly and everyone looked at him shocked at his rude tone. "Err....you're the guest. Guests don't work!" he said covering himself.

"Ha" Khushi said nodding, "Woh to hai"

"No its fine. I like helping" Ishaan said smiling and looked away from Arnav.

.

.

.

10.30 pm

"Thank you beta" HP said smiling at the boy who helped him with the plates. "You go. I'll do the rest" HP said and Ishaan nodded smiling.

He walked out of the kitchen to the living room. The whole family was sitting on couches and discussing about the party that ended half an hour ago.

"Ishaan" Khushi stood up smiling, "Although you disobeyed my orders and worked hard tonight alongside HP and others, which you really didn't have to, thank you so much! Guests loved you"

"Ha" Payal said smiling, "And we're sorry to make you do..."

"Nahi nahi it's fine. I love working and HP uncle needed help. So I stepped in! That's all" he said cutting Payal.

"Awww. Such a nice boy" Khushi cooed and smacked Aarav's head, "Kuch seekho inse!"

"Ha" Anjali piped in, "Look at him Aarav. And then, look at you! Learn something from him!"

Aarav rubbed his head and huffed.

"It's time for me to leave. Thank you for having me here" Ishaan said politely.

"Ah let me drop you" Aarav said standing up.

"No I'll go"

"I'll drop him" Arnav declared.

Ishaan looked at Arnav surprised.

"Wait a minute. Hari Prakash ji" Khushi called out. HP came to her with a packet and Khushi forwarded it to Ishaan, "Here as a token of gratitude"

Ishaan shrank back and said, "Nahi nahi...."

"Come on. Sweets hai" Khushi said smiling.

"I'm diabetic" he said slowly.

"Acha" Khushi said nodding, "Theek hai. HP ji bring those sugarfree sweets. You know Ishaan, even Arnav ji is diabetic"

Ishaan looked at Arnav who was glaring at him with pure hatred.

"Here you go" Khushi held his hand and placed a packet of sweets.

He smiled hesitantly and she patted his shoulder, "Take it or I'll feel bad"

He smiled and said, "Thank you"

"Come Ishaan" Arnav walked to him and patted his shoulder, a bit violently that the boy had to steady himself a bit, "Let me take you home!"

Ishaan gulped and said, "It's fine....err....sir...I can go..."

"I didn't ask you. I'm telling you. Let's go!" Arnav said sternly.

Aarav frowned at Arnav's behaviour and looked at Khushi who was oblivious to it and was smiling at Ishaan.

"Bye" everyone waved to him smiling and Ishaan smiled back.