Chapter 10 | Dominance

Natasha's POV

This is not friendship, not partnership, and not likely to be love.

Then why did he do it?

I asked as soon as my lips met his, I got no asnwer.

It's only been several days and...

Calm down Na, it's just a kiss. That's all.

I mean, I used to be strong outside, but his piercing eyes staring straight at me through my eyes to my heart, he knows I am fragile. And he is doing a great job attacking that weak point.

I felt it as he kissed me, everything went terribly wrong, everything. But I love the way it went wrong. It feels so right to went wrong.

He is different from the man I once met, that once fell into my trap but showed his repulsive side to me also. He is being surprisingly nice to me that I can't deny it, he is wowing me that he would fairly...the feeling that've grown to be strange...I'm not sure, but it's getting weirder.

Maybe he just felt like he want to do it or he just wanted to play me, but I, I...somehow, I, like it. I like the way he smoothly absorbed the plumpness of my lips, the way he absorbed me into him, he put his passion, I knew it. His lips were soft and grazing mine gently for permission to enter my mouth, I really wanted to groan.

Can I let that happen?

He is quite captivating and I have to admit it after spending some days with him, he's a friend that needs my help, whether he wants it or not. But trust me. I don't know, I just don't know, why am I doing all these for him.

Fury is not scolding people and I am glad, and receiving the news that Rockole is alive can't be more reassuring, I saw it as Loki nearly kicked him to death, but all I had was Loki in mind at that moment, I didn't care. And it's frightening. I lick my lips, I can still taste him, I smile. Will we do it again?...

I haven't stopped myself from thinking about all these, they sound good, although they are as dumb as possible. He is like poison that goes into my brain, controling me whenever I think of him.

Does he feel the same?

Nah, probably not, who do I think I am? He's a god that can do whatever he wants, he can kill me if he wants, and that's what he's doing.

I'm thinking like an idiot today and hell, I hate it.

"Left. Make my bed when you go back next time, and check him out, I need more time. Ths."

His words are tidy and beautiful on a piece of paper, though I have no idea why is he writing these, maybe he is leaving this on the table so the old man will know that we're gone. I don't plan to ask, I'll know it when it's time. The thing that actually interests me is where has the old man gone to, I've only seen him for once and I wonder. I know Loki knows everything, he'll find a chance to tell me, perhaps.

I can't possibly remove my eyes from his lips, they way they were against mine.

"What?"

"No I just..." his eyes are piercing, I return to my packing work.

"Don't hold your breath Romanoff, I know what are you thinking."

"What, then?"

"Stop thinking for too much. You know, it doesn't mean everything, it's just, the old word. Need."

He needed a kiss, no way, no one needs a kiss. Maybe he did, but people do what they want. Perhaps want is a kind of need, but I certainly know nothing about it.