Chapter 25- Apologies and kisses (part 1)

dedicated to _kamie for her comment on WSSf on my message board :)

*Pic of Enna on the side ------>

Chapter 25- Apologies and kisses (part 1)

Well I'm a lover not a fighter

So I kiss that girl and say goodbye now

Cause I came for kicks not for arguments

No woah oh oh

'Cause I'm a lover not a fighter

-TinieTempahftLabyrinth

***

RECAP:

"Well , well, look who finally woke up." Cam and Tori smirked. When did Cam get here?

"Party too hard?" Tori Giggled as I groaned.

I put my face in my heads as everything came back to me. The game, the drunkenness, the sing and last of all me admitting to Dean that I liked him.

The worst thing was, I didn't remember if he said anything back.

My life is seriously messed up.

***

Dean'sPOV:

(Night of the party)

I'm at the front of Skylar's friend Tori's house and I honestly don't know what to expect. Skylar isn't really a party girl but I'm glad she even agreed to go. 

Getting rid of my nerves I knock on the door. Tori opens the door for me and I start talking but I stop in my tracks when I see Skylar. I double take as I take in what she's wearing. She's wearing a tight fit black dress that comes up to her mid thigh and she's wearing bright red make up making her eyes stand out more than usual. To say I was speechless would be an understatement. We stare at each other and I can notice a light blush on her cheeks from the attention.

“Well you two better get going. You don't want to be late." Tori broke in breaking our gazes from each other and to her.

“U-uh yes... We better go." Skylar stutters making me hold back a smile.

"Thanks Tori." I smile at her asi wrap an arm around Skylar who had comes next to me.

“No problem Dean. Have fun Sky." Tori ushers us down the steps. I don't miss the daggers that Skylar is sending at her but Tori just keeps smiling raising her thumbs up. What's that all about?

“You look absolutely beautiful Pipsqueak." I mumble into Skylar's neck once Tori's out of sight. I seriously don't know what came over me.

 “Thanks Dean. Your looking pretty good yourself." She flushes.

"So you were checking me out Kingston?" I ask playfully seeing her face morph into one of embarrassment.

“No! why can't I say something without your ego filling up bigger than Jupiter."