"Doesn't seem like it since you would've done something way before I met Alois!" I said.

"I didn't think you'd go to him. I thought I still had more time." He explained.

"Look I'm not your wife or sister. You have Lizzy. She wants children so take care of her before Alois does something." I mentioned.

"I care for you and don't want him to hurt you." He said.

"Well if he does then that's fine. He's already claimed me." I said.

"Ri-never mind." He placed a kiss on my cheek and walked out. What the HELLLLLLL! Alois came in holding a hair bow.

"Took it from his Lady before he could notice." He smiled.

"You still want your fun?" I asked.

"Hell Yeah." He carried me to my room. The window was open, Ciel was out of his carriage talking to Sebastian. Probably trying to see what he found out or orders for something else. Alois got on top of me going at my neck. He enjoys this spot since he's claimed me there.

"The window." I moaned.

"Tch. You don't want him seeing?" He asked.

"I want u to myself not someone watching." I said. He closed the window after giving Ciel the finger.

"He kissed you." He said. Oh god.

"He-how-I!"

"I smelt his cologne on you and I saw him place a kiss. Your mine." He slapped me.

"Alois. He di-"

"I know what he did but you didn't stop it and I don't like him taking you from me. Your mine." He slapped me once more.

"You got that?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Now I'm sorry you made me do that." He put his forehead against mine. He bounced back again.

"Alois." I managed.

"Shhh." He smirked kissing me. His tongue fought for dominance against mine. Before I knew it my dress and corset were off. Him toying with my breasts.

Lizzy's p.o.v
I don't know how I went off on her but that's why I didn't get out the carriage. Alois gave Ciel the finger while they were talking. Ciel smiled but I know it's not to me. I've tried so hard and he still doesn't really love me. Every time I believe I'm closer to a kid he doesn't allow it. Then with the ways his eyes lit up seeing Y/n. His eye drooping hearing she had a kid then lighting up hearing he's adopted. How he smiled to Edmund when he visited with Undertaker. He wants the children but not with me.

"Ciel." I said.

"Right- Sorry Lizzy we got caught up." He said entering the carriage. He calls me Lizzy at least. I rested my head against his shoulder. He's let me do certain things but then others not. At times I think he does it just to get it over with.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Why do u ask?" I asked.

"Your hair bow is gone." He said.

"Her stupid fiancé probably took it." I pouted.

"I'll kill him if I need to." He said.

"I know you will." I smiled.

"Hello!" Grell popped up at the window.

"What do you want?" We 3 asked.

"How was y/n?" He asked.