"I wasn't-" Ciel tried.

"safe travels." Alois chimed in. Ciel wanted to reach out but Lizzy and Alois are here.

"Right. Let's go Elizabeth." He walked past.

"I love you but sometimes he gets irritated right after talking to you. It really upsets me so please no more meetings. I've had it." Lizzy told me then walked off.

"I should've slapped the bitch." Alois said loud enough for Ciel and Lizzy to hear.

"The hell did you say!" Ciel yelled.

"I didn't stutter." Alois pulled me close to him. Ciel looked frustrated but took Lizzy's hand and walked off.

"So you heard the whole conversation?" I asked.

"Yes and I don't like the way he talked to you." He said leading me to the pool table.

"It's just Ciel- what damage does he ever do?" I joked.

"Well you should meet with Lizzy since she seems like she wants to get things off her chest." He said.

"You just want an excuse to hit her." I said. "It'd teach Ciel a lesson." He bit my earlobe.

"Sis!" Soma yelled opening the door.

"Soma!" I hugged him.

"What's Trancy doing here?" He asked.

"Hi in law!" Alois smiled. Soma facepalmed.

"It's fine. Let's all go eat first." I smiled. We went down, I explained to Soma. Waiting for Alois to leave to explain what happened with Ciel.

"So there making wedding arrangements still?" He asked as we were in my study so I could work.

"Of what it sounds like." I sighed.

"Ciel doesn't even love Lizzy and he's dumb that he didn't even understand what you were saying." "I thought I was pretty obvious guess not." I sighed.

"Well if your already engaged then who knows how he'll feel." He smiled leaving.

"I just ache for you." Alois said pulling me in an embrace.

"Of course you do." I said.

"You don't want to-"

"Stop it." I faced him.

"Not even a little play?" He asked.

"No." I bit his neck.

"Shit now you want me to take you." He moaned.

"No. Just mess with you." I went up to his jaw.

"Well." He threw me on his shoulder and walked off.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Out." He smiled. We walked into town. He held my hand to make a statement that we're back together. Ciel and lizzy were shopping for things.

"Let me just-" He Bit my lip to try and make it seem like a kiss. We kept walking. We arrived back to my estate.

"I'll be in the garden." He smiled as Ciel walked in.

"Look I don't know why-"

"Ciel just leave me alone." I said.

"No. I don't want you getting hurt!" He said.

"Hurt by what! Worry about your own wife!" I said.

"I'm saying this cause I care for you." He said.