Chapter 2

Jackson(point of view)

I woke up to my alarm. I sighed and rolled over to my side. I took my pillow from under me and laid it on my head. I tried going back to sleep but the alarm kept going off. I got up huffing and cut the alarm off. I look over at the other bed which laid JB who was snoring. How could he sleep with that alarm? I asked myself. I shrugged it off and got up out the bed.

I walked into the bathroom and begin doing my hygiene. It only took me an hour so after all that I walked into the room to see JB waiting for the bathroom. "About time." He said before he walked into the bathroom.

I laughed it off and walked into the closet. I looked and looked. I finally seen a plain white shirt and black sweat pants. I grabbed both and slid them on after I put my boxers on. After getting dressed, I looked into the mirror and seen my hair. I almost panicked. I looked over JB's bed looking for a brush but couldn't find one. I sighed. I went over to my side and look over there. No use. I let it go and put my timberlands on.

"Jackson, we have practice today." JB announced as he walked downstairs.

I nodded my head. Then I thought about y/n. I was suppose to meet up with her today. I quickly grabbed my phone and called her number.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

I hung up and called again.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

I hung up again and decided to text her. The text delivered which means her phone's on. I waited patiently for a text back. After a minute, I walked downstairs carrying my phone.

I seen breakfast made perfectly. I seen Jinyoung wearing a apron laying another plate of waffles on the table. "Goodmorning, Jackson! Are you ready to eat?" Jinyoung asked taking his apron off.

Everyone else were sitting at the table feeding their faces. I sat down next to Youngjae and nodded my head.

That's when my phone vibrated:

I'm up! What's up, stalker?

I smiled as I seen y/n text message and replied:

Can you stop calling me that? And we suppose to meet up today. Meet me at the Seoul National Park. Don't be late!

I shut my phone off and begin eating my food. I noticed everyone looked at me in suspense.

"What?" I asked with my mouth full.

"Was that y/n?" Mark asked.

I nodded my head.

"Good because if it were anyone else we would've told you to put your phone down." Yugyeom mentioned.

I swallowed my food and laughed.

"Hey our manager says we have to be at practice at 5. Everyone be there by 4, though." Bam Bam warned.

Everyone agreed. The tip of my ears turn red. I was planning on spending the whole day with y/n then going to practice at night but I guess we're going in early. I didn't mind but at the same time did.

"Jackson do you think you can make it by that time?" JB asked.

I nodded my head.

I looked at the time and realized y/n probably was on way her to the park. I got up and slid my chair under the table. "I'll meet up with y/n right now so I'll be back early. See you guys." I said walking towards the front door.