chapter three

I wake up in the middle of the woods in a crashed car.

Oh wait, this is Mikky's car! Why am I here? And then I remember; the men, the spinning, the crash and the sharp pain in my head right before I blacked out. I try to get out of the car but my seatbelt is locking me in place.

I try to break free but can't. After trying tree times I'm exausted and black out again.

When I wake up I'm stil locked in the car. I try to escape my seatbelt again, it's then I hear the voices.

'Is she still alive? I was hoping to have a little fun with her.'

'I don't know idiot! Why did you even jump in front of the car? You just had to wait and we would have opend her door while she passed by, now you might have broken our newest toy and we haven't even played with her yet!'

I start panicking.

What should I do? Try to break free? Play dead? What if they don't believe me and do awfull things to me? No, I need to break free! With new determinision I try to break free a last time, and it works! My belt pops open and I partically fall out of the car.

But my fall wasn't silent.

'Hey, did you hear that? I think she's alive! Hurry, before she runs away!' Then I hear loud footsteps. 

Shit they heard me, what now?! I get up and run further into the forest.

When the footsteps get louder I try to hide. I see a low hanging tree and hide under it.

'I was sure I saw her here. She has to be here somewhere, keep looking!' The men start speading out.

One man stops not one foot away from me. I was sure he would see me and my chance would be over  when he started walking again.

The footsteps keep going more and more away from me. I wait until I only hear the normal forest souds and get up.

I'm exhausted but I don't want to stay here,what if they come back?

I start walking farther and farther into the forest in the opposide direction I heard the men leave. I keep going until I'm to exhausted to go any further.

I sink to the ground and fall fast asleep.

keep reading <3

subscribe and give your opinion:)

about this chapter or the whole story, just comment :D